39: Although the days

The days never seemed all that fulfilling to Moondrop. I mean sure!- he gets to take care of kids and hangout with Sunshine!... But other than his occasional visits with the other animatronics... that's it. He knows he has a little more in him than just being a daycare attendant, ever since that incident that happened 2 weeks after the grand re-opening... He didn't know what to think anymore... He knew something must've been up and it wasn't the sun, moon, clouds, stars or sky. Or the ceiling fan either.

Moon was drawing a picture of Sunshine as he thought. He knew that  Sun knew something about this, he just wasn't sure what.  Besides, he was the one who started the incident after all. After Moon was done he set the drawing on the ground and used his wire to fly up to the castle porch. Sun was in there, charging on his stand. Moon was kind of staring at Sunshine for a moment before he turned around and looked through his closet. He never really used it, the only time he did use it was when Holly showed him and Sunshine how it worked. "Attach the wire to the projector, then connect the other end of that wire to your memory drive!" the exact words she said. He didn't wanna have to do this without Sunshine's permission, but he won't talk to him and he needs answers. Moon carefully takes off Sunshine's backplate and attaches the wire with the projector into his memory drive. Moon gets the projector set up, he puts it Infront of the blankest wall they have in their room. Before Moon presses play, he whispers something, even though he knows Sunshine won't hear...

"I'm sorry Sunshine..."