I need to write some fucking angst this isn't the same AU

*sighs* ... I need to write Angst. This won't be the same AU as literally this whole story. It's an AU I'm writing about that I'll probably never release.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sun! This isn't your battle to fight!" Moon yells with anger and worry clear in his voice as he slips his hand into his pocket and shows a box of cards.

"Like hell it isn't! This is our home Moon! Dutopia is our home and I WILL fight for it! Can't you see that!?" Sun raises his voice at his moon faced brother, not even noticing the cards Moon took out.

"Then who will look after mom huh? Who'll help her clean the house and cook and do the laundry while there's a fucking WAR being waged outside!? What then!? Who the fuck will-"

"YOU will Moon, because you are staying PUT!" Sun spits out his thoughts before letting Moon finish. He has clearly had enough of this argument. Sun storms past Moon who tugs Sun back from the path to the city.

"I'm not letting you die Sun! Not here and not ever! Please, you've been protecting me and mom forever now, let me be the one to protect you!" Moon pulls Sun behind him and pushes him onto the ground.

"You're too important to lose Sun, especially for mom." Moon's eyes reach his brother's widened ones, his tone still brash and harsh.

"Dammit Moon let me protect you! Or at least let me come with you!!! If we both go than-"

"And what if we both die!? What if we both die and mom is left all alone again!?" Moon cries out, his eyes were now filled with anger and sorrow.

"Fucking dammit Sun do you ever think about how your actions could affect other people!? Mom already lost it when dad died! And if she ends up losing us both than she'll spiral into another breakdown!" tears stream down Moon's face as his troubling thoughts finally leave his mouth.

"So please... Just... Just stop trying to throw yourself into danger already... Stop trying to be a hero." Moon wipes off his eyes with his sleeve then turns around, back to Sun. Moon starts to emit a light blue aura, and soon his deck of cards start to glow in the same way.

"Let me protect you, just this once." And with those parting words, Moon has run off onto the path to the city.