More about Holly!

So some of you all might've noticed that a girl named Holly pops up sometimes throughout the chapters. This chapter will be about her and what her job is at the pizza plex... basically an explanation.

Holly is a girl in her 20's who helps watch over the Daycare with Sun and Moon, the reason why is because after the Pizza Plex burnt down (and new renovations were being made with it's rebuilding), a lot of parents were concerned about leaving their kids with two non-human attendants all day. So they made a job where someone (presumably human) can watch over the kids along with the attendants.

Holly is a kind person (we've all heard that before). But a few other things about her is that she's a clean freak and does art as a hobby. The clean freak part of her shines when she checks all the animatronics rooms to see if they're clean (Sun and Moon now clean their room regularly because Holly checks in on them), she doesn't have to check on everyone, but she does it anyway. The artist side of her shines mostly at home, she never draws while on the job... unless some kids or one of the animatronics ask to see her work of course. The kind part of her shines practically everywhere and anywhere. Even when she's tired she still tries her best to be kind. Even when someone pisses her off, she brushes it off and stays chill about it.

Holly's appearance... Honestly I wanna hear what you all think she looked like. I imagined Holly with Brown hair and brown eyes with a thicker body, but like I said earlier, I wanna hear what you all thought. 

Holly's friends, yes she has friends. She considers the animatronics at the Pizza Plex friends of hers, her bestfriend is actually Kenna Bright (they've been friends since childhood). She's good friends with the guy from parts and service.... y'know... the guy that fixed Sun's rays?.... I forgot his name. So yes, Holly doesn't have a particularly big group of friends (that are human), but she has friends none the less. 

The animatronics thoughts on Holly, why? just because:

Roxanne: I don't mind her, she helps me clean myself up after a day at the Pizza plex. Her constantly coming into my room is kinda weird but I don't mind.

G!Chica: Well I think she's just sweet! Every time she comes over to my room she brings pizza with her so we can eat it together!  She never judges how much I eat either..

Monty: Eh, she's okay. I'm pretty sure that I scared her last night when I was throwing my stuff at the wall. Got pretty pissed that day because this one little MOTHER FU-

G!Freddy: For context from what Monty said, Holly was mortified because Monty made a huge mess, not because she was scared. And about Holly, I think she's very nice! She even let's Gregory walk about during the night hours.

Gregory: Holly is nice, she brings snacks for me *Eating a bag of Doritos*

Sun: Well I think Holly is just amazing! She really helps when the kids are a bit too much of a handful and she even helps me and Moondrop clean up! And I'm honestly surprised with how patient she can be... especially with some of the parents that come in... if I was her I would KICK THEIR A-

Moon: -SS. And yeah, what Sun just said.

The Owl thingy: *Hoot Hoot*