9.

Kim's POV

I groan as I kick Lina's foot off mines for the hundredth time before getting up and drag my lazy ass to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror which was a jump scare 'damn you mirror not even a TW.

I brush my teeth and wash my face before walking out the bathroom and back to the bed before smirking then jump on Lina as I yell "ANGELINA WAKE UPPPPPPPP" with a groan she push me off "shut up" she grumble out.

"Fine whatever" I said before walking away then open the door before closing it back acting like I left but ran back to the bed and started jumping on it "KIM" she yelled as she turn over with a glare "how are you so pretty when you wake up" I said with a pout before sitting on top of her as I shake her "get up" I said as I smile at her "why aren't you tired" she said as she close back her eyes.

"I dont know" I said before pushing my hands in her top and squeeze her tits only to be met with the floor a second later as she mutter "perv".

"Meany" I said before getting up and walk out the room for real this time then head to mines before jumping on the bed and throw the cover over me with a huff.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Me and lina sat in the couch watching TV it was around 2 in the afternoon and I was not feeling it, we both laid curled into each other arms as I play with her belly piercing while she run her fingers through my hair.

"I'm hungry" she said and I look up at her to see her already grinning at me "no" was all I said and she yank my hair back "ow" I pout then smirk "kinky" I said and watch as she bite back a laugh "please" she plead on.

"No I'm not making you no tacos nor my special ramen nor no pasta, make it yourself or order take out" I said as I sit up with my arms crossed "but yours taste better" she said with a fake pout "I don't care".

"Fine I'll order take out" she grumbled out before reaching over and taking up her phone "why don't you just c-" I stop myself before complete the sentence "sorry" I said as I look at her and only received a smile "how many times do I tell you, you don't have to apologize I'm pass that by now it happened a long time ago and it's the past it should stay that way" she said but I still didn't feel any better,

"But still-"

"But still nothing it's ok" she smile before dialing the Chinese food restaurant but I grab her phone before she could call "I'll make you something" I said and watch as her face lit up.

"Go go" she said shooing me and I got up before heading to the kitchen to make her something "what do you want" I shout across the room "uhhh your special ramen oh and I want extra eggs" she yelled and I chuckle before getting the things to make the ramen she loves.

I finished her ramen and gave it to her as she took it with joy and thanked me before eating her ramen as I sit beside her eating an orange.

++++++++++++++++++++++

"I-I no we did not" I lied as we sat here talking about last night as she was say me and Daniella was devouring each other.

"What about you and vera" I said and watch as she turn away "so I'm guessing she wasn't just a one night stand" I grin as I stare at her as she try her best to hide her smile "it was" she said before sighing.

"Why are you lying" I tease "I'm not she was just....i don't know she's hot and we all know it but I'm not attracted to her" she lied again with a sigh I asked "when are you gonna get over her".

"I am over her" she said as she look up at me "no you're not A she left what was the only good thing in her life it is her lost and you shouldn't be stuck up on a bitch like her" I said and watch as she sigh before resting her head on the head of the couch "I saw her last night and I just..." She said which shocked me.

Why didn't you tell me" I said "you were too caught up in your boss and assistant lovey dovey moment" she said and I look away "no I wasn't" I lied "yes you was" she said teasing me "how are you gonna face her at work" she smirk "I- hey don't turn this round on me" I said as she groan before looking up at the ceiling "at least I tried" she muttered

"Just try Lina you'll never know what to expect" I said and watch as she stare at the ceiling the whole time before looking at me with teary eyes.

"I'm just scared K" she mumble and I pull her into my arms as I rub her back, I hate seeing her this way 'fuck you Dominique, her mom was a good fuck also'

"You fucked her mom" A stare up at me in shock "I said that out loud didn't I" I said sheepishly "yup" she chuckle before smacking me "I can't believe you did that" she said and I shrug "she had my gaydar going crazy" I said and watch as she chuckle.

I love seeing her this way.

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

Got scl next week don't know if I'mma get to update.

-M