Chapter 1

Luke's POV.

As I walk through the school doors I'm welcomed by "hellos" and "hi Luke" from boys and girls. At my school I'm classed as popular. But I'm not a jerk. Also I'm openly gay and I won't have second thoughts about punching someone in the face if they have a problem. Anywho, as I reach my locker I'm met with my friends. Michael and Ashton. First class is PE also know as physical education. Me and my friend were talking about nothing and anything but however soon stopped when we saw a group a people surrounding a fight. I walked over to see the schools bully , Chance , beating up .... um a new boy. This boy is probably the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. I pushed through people and made my way over to chance. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned round and I punched him square in the knocking him out. I laughed and extended my hand out to the new kid. When are hands met tingles shot through my arm. But the good kind. By now everyone was gone just me and him.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked. He nodded.

"T-thanks" he replied. " You r-really didn't n-need to do that"

"Well I sorta did" I said sarcastically.

"No need for sarcasm"

"Well that's just who I am"