Chapter 5

A/N : OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY !!! I HAVENT UPDATED IN YEARS !!!!

Luke POV

After school Calum had invited me over to his house. Of course I said yes, but I knew my dad would be pissed. He would probably do .... it ..... again. I sighed as I jumped of the motorcycle.

"You okay lukey ?" He asked. I felt a shiver through my whole body as he called me that pet name.

"Y-yes fine thanks" thank you stutter ! ( note the sarcasm) he nodded and opened the front door. I have been around Calum's maybes 5 times the past two weeks. So I knew my way around. But what I didn't expect was puppies to jump on me. I laughed as they all jumped up at my legs. I bent down so my ass was in view for Calum and petted the dogs. Calum then coughed awkwardly. I smirked mentally and moved inside. Calum and I make our way to the kitchen to get food.
"Hey Luke, could you put some more water in the dog bowls whilst I put a movie on?" He asked. I nodded and he skipped of to the lounge. I looked around till I found what I was looking for.

Vodka.

Calum's POV.

I was sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn on my lap. I then heard giggling from the kitchen.

"Luke why ar-" I was cut of mid sentence when u saw seven puppies come stumbling in. They kept falling over and burping like they was dru-
"LUKE !" I shouted chasing after him. He squealed and ran away. He then ran to my room and I knew he had no escape. So I ran in and locked the door. I then pounced at him.
"You fùcking idiot! How the fùck did you get the puppies drunk !" I shouted whilst playfully punching his chest! I pushed him and he fell on the bed but he grabbed my wrist with him. I landed in his chest but before I could move his lips were in mine and I was already kissing back. My hand went to his hair. He was about to flip us over but I shook my head and said....

"Oh no baby, I top"