Chapter 12

Calums POV

Once we got back to my apartment Luke was tired so went straight to bed, even though it was 2pm in the afternoon. I chuckled quietly and went to the kitchen to make some hot coco. When I opened the cupboard I saw 3 jars of Nutella, and knowing Luke he would want to eat all three, so i did whats best and hid them. After getting the coco powder I put the kettle on and searched through the cupboards to find some marshmallows,  once my needs are satisfied I pour out my hot coco and add marshmallows and whipped cream from the fridge. I make my way to the lounge and switch on the tv. 

I was half way through A movie when i heard a loud crash come from the kitchen. I quickly threw the blanket of me and rushed toward the kitchen. The window was smashed with glass shards all over the floor. Along with the glass was a note tied to a brick. I walked over cautiously checking my surrounding to see is anyone was here. I slowly pick up the brick and untie the letter.

Dear Calum,

I see you didn't understand my message. I told you once but i obviously didn't make myself clear.

Stay away from my man,

-C

I shove the letter in my pocket when i hear feet coming down the stairs.

"w-what happened?" asked a very tired, half awake Luke. I walk over to him pushing him out the kitchen to make sure he doesn't step on any glass. 

"don't worry babe, just go back to bed, i didn't mean to wake you" 

"okay" he kissed my cheek and waddled back upstairs. I walk back into the kitchen and start to clean up the glass. 

I don't need this drama In my life right now, I'm expecting a baby and my graduation is soon, luke still has another year and this drama will just mess it all up. Maybe its just a prank, But i know one thing. I have to keep Luke close to me at all times and make sure he and our babies are save. If anything was to happen to them my life would be over, i couldn't live with myself if i let that happen. 

I shake my head of these horrid thoughts and finish cleaning the glass. I go back into the lounge and switch of the TV.  I then walk to the garage and get some ply wood the was left over when I made a dog house for my friend. I then use the wood to board up the window until i call a man to fix it in the morning. 

Sighing I walk up to where Luke is sleeping peacefully. Soft snores leaving his slightly parted lips. I smile at the sight in front of me and slip into the bed next to him. I wrap my arm around around his waist and pull his limp body towards mine. I inhale his sweet sent and slowly drift of to sleep.

only to wake a few hours later to a scream...

--------------------

OOOH! IM SORRY SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG !!!! 

FIRST I HAD NO WIFI THEN SCHOOL WAS BEING A BITCH AND NOW MY PHONE IS BROKEN AND I CANT USE IT! 

and yeah.....

hope you like this chapter,

who do you think -c is ?

Who do you think screamed ?