Chapter 9

Luke's POV

It's now the weekend and Calum is staying with me the whole time. I  am currently stalking Dylan O'Brien's twitter. Once I've liked all his posts I huff and throw my phone on the couch besides me.

"what's up princess" Calum asks. I giggle at the pet name and craw over to his lap.

"I'm bored" I whine dragging out the 'O' .

"well what do you wanna do?"

"you" I say dead serious.

"no"

"aww" I then begin kiss up his neck leaving a few hickeys, just to show he is mine. His breaths begin to quicken and I know its working. I carry on for another minuet or so and i can feel his boner pressed against my thigh.

" I've j-just  realised something" he moans " I haven't ask y-you to be mine yet"

" oh yeah"

" so, Lucifer Hammings will you be mine?"

"hell yes"

---------

After our little activity I lay in bed breathing heavily. I look across at Calum and take in his beautiful features. At the moment he has blonde highlights in his fluffy hair and his puppy dog eyes are staring back at me. I lightly smile and press my lips to his.

"I think I love you"

"I think I love Nutella so get me some" I smile innocently " and I guess your alright to, I guess" He chuckles but bed gets out of bed and heads down stairs. I love Calum, I really do, and I know he is going to be the best dad ever. I smile and look down at my stomach. I have mini me and Calum in there. A real baby. I bring my hands to my stomach and slowly rub, tars forming in my eyes, happy tears.

"I know you can't hear me, which is probably good after the previous event but still, Pupa and I love you very much and can't wait to have you in this world with us." I smile and wipe my tears. I hear a sniffle and look up, there stood Calum a big smile on his face showing his pearly whites. He comes over to me and kisses my tiny belly.
"I love both of you, so much"

"We love you too, but we still love Nutella, so get the damn Nutella"

-------
Hi ! So I actually updated ! I had to re-write this because wattpad is a bitch and deleted it :(

QOTD:
Does anyone actually like this ?