Chapter 7

Calum's POV

I didn't even get a say before Luke collapsed on my door step. I quickly rushed over to his unconscious body. Tears were streaming down my face uncontrollably. My hands were shaking as I picked up the bloody body. I screamed for my mum to call an ambulance. It was like i was in slow motion. It was all a blur. The boy I loved was just .....a mess. I was hugging his body like if I would let go he would be gone forever. The ambulance came and mum was trying to keep me calm. Whispering sweet thing in my ears. Luke is my world. And now my world is crumbling around my feet.

-----
We have been in the hospital for 3 hours now because they have found something they need to test. And that whole 3 hours I haven't stopped crying. Mum has been with me the whole time.

" Luke Hemmings " a nurse called. I shot up and rushed to her. She explain that Luke was looking bad and that the doctor will explain further. I stood out side the door, dreading to go in. But I do. And I regret it. There lay Luke on the bed. His hair messy and his was looking so fragile. I slowly walk over and sit beside Luke. I grab his hand and stroke it with the pad of my thumb. I lean over and kissed his forehead, Just as his eyes flicker open.

"Hi" he whispers.

"Hi" I say just as quietly. Tears returning to my eyes.

"Please don't cry, I'm okay, I promise." He said extending his hand and stroking my cheek. I sniff and wipe my eyes.

Luke's POV

The doctor later comes in. Looking formal with a clipboard and a frown. Guess it's good news. Note the sarcasm.

"Hello Luke, I'm Dr Cameron, and I'm the one who fixed you up. And well, you have a broken ankle, a black eye but nothing too severe but you will have a few bumps and bruises. However, we found something very rare. You were born with a female reproduction system. And well you pregnant."
My eyes widened. Pregnant! I look at Calum. He was smiling.

"I'm gunna be a dad"