Chapter 8

A/N:  OMG! I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 5 YEARS !

Luke's POV

The next few days at school Calum has been very protective of me. Never Letting me out of his sight, and is always by my side. I mean, I know I'm pregnant and all, but I'm only 2 weeks along and like there's not much to protect. But hey, I really like having Calum with me he makes me happy. Wow, I'm  a sap. Anywhore, right now I'm laying in my bed feeling like crap, and morning sickness is horrid. I should be at school but I just feel sleepy and ill. Also I have 7 texts from Calum asking why I'm not at school, and if I'm okay.  I just reply with 'I'm fine' but I'm really not fine at all. I sigh and get out of my bed wrapping myself in blankets like a burrito. I waddle down the stairs, missing the last step, giving me a mini heart attack, and make my way to the lounge. I flop onto the sofa and switch on the TV. Once I'm happy with the programme (teen wolf because Dylan O'brien is hot af) I reach over to the side table and pick up a little pink box. I take of the lid and find what I'm looking for.

Calum's  POV

As soon as the last bell went I rushed out of class. All day I have been worrying about Luke. I jump on my motorbike and race to Luke's little apartment. I've never been round Luke's apartment before, and I don't like him living alone. Anywhore, I walk up to his front door and ring the bell.

" Who is it?" he called.

"the best person ever!"

" SANTA!"

"No dumb ass its Calum"

" the doors open"

I walk in to see Luke wrapped up in a pink fluffy blanket. I flop down of the couch next to him and open my arms. He crawls into my lap and I kiss his forehead. I intertwine my fingers with his but then I realise something.

" Are you wearing nail polish?" his cheeks heat up and he sheepishly nods,

" it makes me feel pretty" he mumbled.

" you will always be pretty and beautiful, princess" once again his cheeks heated up at the pet name.

" well, duh, look at me"

" no need for sarcasm"

"well, baby, that's just who I am"

------

Hey ! I know earlier in the book I said Luke lived with his dad, but now I have changed it so his dad just visits and beats him up. sorry.

anyway....

what do you think about feminine Luke?

and what other secrets do you think Luke might have?

QOTD:

Pineapple on pizza?

my answer : NO!