Chapter 11

Continued from last chapter :)

Luke's POV

"What?"
I chuckle nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

" um ... Well I'm sorta pregnant.... And like .. Im here for an ultrasound " I state slowly, I feel Calum gently grab my hand, silently saying it's alright.

" I better be god father dipshit" ash said seriously. I then laughed when his mother slapped him and told him off.

" so anyway Luke, Ashton will be taking the scan today if that's okay, he is training to be a doctor, as you know, and will be your doctor for the next nine months, I will actually help with the birth and all but yeah" Mrs.Irwin explained. I agreed and she then left the room.

"So Luke please lay on the bed and slip up your shirt, I'm going to put some gel stuff on your belly and it will be hella cold, okay good." I laid down and lifted my shirt and he was right it was cold.

"Fuck that's cold." I say and Calum laughs.  Ashton comes back and places the wand one stomach. He moves it around but stops when there's a small white blobs on the screen.

"There they are!" Ashton squeals.

"Wait, they?" Calum questions.

"Yes you are having twins !"

"Yay! Now I get twice the amount of Nutella!" I giggle.

"I'm sorry to say but you can't have Nutella, or anything nut based as it can give the children nut allergies. Same goes with raw egg, it can poison them. "

"My life is over" I dramatically wail.

" come on princess, it's not that bad, you can suck my nuts" Calum smirks. I slap him and he laughs. Ashton asks questions to Calum in which he answers politely. As if he was seeing if Calum was good enough for me.

"So Calum how big are you?"

"11 1/2 inches." He replied into which Ashton gasps.

"Really?"

"Yeah me and Luke were bored so we measured it. His was onl-" I put my hand over his mouth before he could finish. I sheepishly smile and remove my hand.

"Anyway, would you like some pictures printed."

" nah , because I don't want to remember this at all" I say sarcastically.

"Okay Sorry, how many?"

"17"

---------
Sorry that was bad and haven't updated but hey hoe !

QOTD: follow my Instagram ? 5sos_snappys 

I will follow back, just comment you're  from wattpad and I'll follow back ! :)

Enjoy !