Chapter 6

Luke's POV

It's now the next morning and my ass hurts like a bitch. I sighed and snuggled into Calum's side. He is so warm! I felt him stir and his arms wrap around me. I look up to Calum, his eye meeting mine. I smile in which he returns. I've known this beautiful boy for how long and already he has shown me more love than any one has ever shown me since my mother died.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Just I think I love you"

"I think I love you too"
I smiled and attached my lips to his. Are moment is interrupted by my phone.

Dad:
Where the f**k are you f*g

Shoot ! My dad he is gunna kill me! Literally! I quickly shot out of bed and hiss at the pain in my bum. I pulled on my underwear and clothes (I think Calum's shirt) and gather my stuff.

"Whoa! Baby what's up?" Calum asked.

"My dads gunna kill me!" Was all I said before I rushed out.

-----------
I slowly approach my house that I have grown afraid of. I cautiously open the door and was greeted with the smell of liquor. I suddenly get dragged in by my wrist and the beating begins.

Calum's POV

I didn't even get a say before Luke rushed out. Was the sex bad. Or did her actually mean it they his dad was going to kill him. Oh I hope not. I slide out of bed and put on some underwear and head downstairs. I smile at the memories replaying in my head of last night. I even think I have scratch marks on my back. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and watch TV. 1 hour later there was a knocking on the door. I open the door to only be shocked. There stood Luke all beat up and bloody.

"H-Help me"