Chapter 4

A/N Calum motorbike is on the top/side

Calum's POV

To say I was confused was a complete understatement. I've known luke for 2 weeks and he has this weird effect in me. And then he just kissed me and leaves with a cocky attitude.

The next morning was school. Grr. I get up to Mali jumping on me saying something about a fat dog, puppies and mum. When I heard the word mum I shot out of bed and rushed downstairs. Let's just say I'm a mummas boy. I quickly jumped into her open arms.

"Hello my baby boy" she greeted and kissed my forehead. I sighed and cuddled into her warm embrace.
"Hey, after school I need you to look after star, she gave birth to eight puppies." I gasped I didn't know star was preggers ! I squealed in happiness. No wonder my family thinks I'm gay. Anywhore, I agreed and got ready for school. I put on my NASA shirt and black
skinny jeans that makes my ass look cute. I put on my leather jacket and grabbed my helmet. Got my keys and kissed my mum goodbye. I drove down the road but stopped half way because I saw a certain blonde walking.

"Hey need a lift?" He turned around and looked at me like I was some sort of alien.

Luke's POV.

I was just walking to school, thinking what I was going to say to Calum. It's weird. I've know this boy for a week and already I feel like my heart has chosen him. That was cheesy Af. Anywhore, I was interrupted by a familiar voice " Hey need a lift?" I turned around to see Calum on his motorbike. I just stood there. Is he from Holland, because amsterDAMN.

"Come on. Get on " he said. I nodded timidly. My only fear is riding on a motorbike. He obviously sensed I was scared.

"Really ? Bad boy hemming is scared of a motorbike" I blushed and looked down. He then held out a hand.

"Come on your will be safe just put this in and sit in the back. Hold onto me" he said whilst handing me a helmet. I grabbed onto his hand and hopped on. Once I had my helmet on I gripped onto him. He chuckled and moved my hands around his waist.

"It's okay I promise" he said kissing my helmet where my lips would be. He then put on his helmet and that day Calum helped my over come one of my fears.