Chapter 14

PLOT TWIST ;)))

Luke's pov

So I'm now 3 months along, and let me tell you, those 3 months have been long. I had another appointment today, they said all was okay and I'm doing fine. At this moment in time, I am getting ready for Calum's Graduation. He's such a smartass he skipped a couple, and is now finishing,but me, I'm still at school, well online school. 

I pull on some skinny jeans, a couple sizes bigger then my usual, considering i now have a small bump.  Its bigger then the usual bump considering I'm having twins. I slip on a black shirt and black tie. Then put on my black checkered blazer. I style my hair and brush my teeth. 

Once downstairs, I see Calum in the gown and hat. 

"wow, you look hot" he comments.

"nah, really"

"no need for sarcasm"

"well, baby, thats just who i am"

--- 

We were at the school and a few people were looking at me, i don't blame them. I was at school, then all of a sudden, i wasn't.  I just hope this thing won't be long. 

At first it was really boring. There was the principle giving a long speech and you could hear people getting impatient, including me. After another 10 minuets they started calling names out. They went in alphabetical order and we were soon on H.

"-Niall Horan, Calum Hood" 

I cheered so loud for him, causing people to stare and for Calum to wink at me from the stage. Sooner than later the ceremony was over and the now graduates, threw there hats things into the air, reminding me of high school musical. 

I went over to Calum and congratulated him. He hugged and kissed me and soon we were back at home. 

-------

I was sitting on the couch reading a book that I've already read probably 1 million times. Calum was getting ready to go out with some friends. I was staying home, I felt a bit sick, stupid pregnancy. Calum came bounding down the stairs in black skinny jeans and a tank top, that shows of his biceps nicely.  Calum leaves 10 minuets later, leaving me all alone.

Me on my own, is not a good idea. I get bored very easily. I shuffle into the kitchen and decide to do some cooking. I rummage through the draws and shelfs, finding cook books and recipes. I couldn't find anything that I like so I decided to make my own creation. 

200g caster sugar 

200g softened butter

4 eggs, beaten

200g self-raising flour

1tsp baking powder

2tbsp milk 

I got everything that i needed ready, and put the oven onto 190. I'm not really sure how to make cake, so i put all the ingredients in the bowl together and just whisk. The flour poofs everywhere and in my face, causing me to cough. Once its all mixed in, I grab 6 bowls and separated the mixture between them.  I grab multiple food colourings and pour one colour into each bowl. Next i pour the mixtures into the cake tin one by one and put it in the oven.

45 minuets passed and the cake was cooked. Carefully i took the cake out the oven and out of the tin. You could clearly see the colours whited in my opinion looked awesome. I quickly whipped up some blue buttering and spread it onto the ,now cool, cake. Finally finished, i put it to the side and cleaned up.

-----

hours passed and calum soon arrived home.

"What the fück have you done with your hair ?!" i what i say as soon calum steps through the door.

"um..well i shaved it"

"nooooooo, the curls, what about the curls"

"well i kinda had too"

"why"

"I'm joining the army" he said rubbing his hand at the back of his neck. I was silent. Just looking at him, checking for any signs of a joke. But there wasn't. I slowly nodded and went upstairs to my bedroom. I sat on the bed processing what is going on. There was a quiet knock on the door, and i look up to see calum.

"why, why now?" i whisper, "why when I'm pregnant, and when i need you most?"

"I'm sorry baby, i really am, i applied before i even knew you were pregnant. I promise, I love you, and would never of signed up if i knew this would happen" he said softly, making his way over to me. i sighed but nodded, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. His hand slowly traces over my bump. I finally let the tears slip, and rest my head into the crook of his neck. 

"i will miss you" he whispers, ever so gently.

"i will miss you too" 

----

so i had this planned a long time, and now that calum actually shaved his head, it sort of fits in.

sorry this is late but yeah !

goal:

3 stars, 1 comment :)