Chapter 17

i lied.

MONTH 6

calums pov

wet,cold and dirty.

I lay on the sticky mud behind a fallen building, sweat dripping off me head. I look to my side to see an injured solider. I rush over to him, as quick as i can without getting shot. He has been in his left leg, the wound is large and gushing with blood.

"whats you're name?!" i shout over the sound of bombs and guns.

"niall!" he cries out.

"okay niall!, I'm going to help you! are you hurt anywhere else?!" he shakes his head no. I throw him over my shoulder. He cries out, tears stream down his face. 

I run and run. I make it back to our base and rush him to the medics. I lay him on the bed and take his face between my dirty hands.

"its going to be okay niall, it will all be okay in the end, and if its not okay then its not the end" i say as a tear rolls down his face, i gently wipe it away with my thumb before in rushed out of the was. I go back to the battle field. I take a deep breath and run. My gun tighten my hands. I get to a point where I have to stop. I sit behind cover with my back pressed tight against it. My breathing is ragged and my hand shaky. I carefully open my top left pocket (by me heart) and pull out two photos. I look at the first one. Its one of me and luke together. I slowly run my dirt covered thumb over luke laughing face. Tears brim in my eyes. I look at the second photo, an ultrasound. The ultrasound of my unborn baby. A tear falls onto the picture and slowly runs down onto the horrid ground. I sniff and wipe my eyes with the back of my hand. I quickly stuff the photos in my pocket and get ready. I load my gun and go. I run and fire at the enemy. shot after shot. and i just keep runn-BANG!

1 WEEK LATER

lukes pov

Me and Ashton are  watching mean girls in the moment of time i had 1 malteaser left resting on my bump, when suddenly i get a sharp pain and the malteaser rolls off. 

My baby just kicked! I quickly placed my hands on my tummy and feel more kicks. I then feel kicking in a different place as well. They are both kicking! I decided not to see the sex of my babies. If calum couldn't i couldn't. 

There was a letter through the post, pulling me out of my daze. I look over to the door to where the letter had come from. I drop my gaze to the floor the see a yellow slip.

no,no,no! this can't be what i think it is.

I slowly get up of the couch and make my was over to the letter. I crouch down and my eyes see three horrifying words.

MISSING IN ACTION

-----------

sorry .....

Next Update :

7 stars , 5 comments