Chapter 13

Calums Pov

I shot out of bed and looked around, Luke wasn't in bed. I rushed downstairs, only to see the front door wide open. I look around the house, slowly my eyes start to water when i can find Luke. 

"Luke!" i call his name multiple time but i don't get a reply once. I start to sob loudly. I cover my mouth and my body shakes. My world is crumbling down, has crumble down. I move slowly, and walk to the phone. I dial 911.(999)

"P-please help me, M-my boyfriend has b-been kidnapped and h-he is over 1 Month pregnant with my        b-babies, please"

as i talk with the police i pace around the room trying my best not to have a total melt down. After i end the call i sit on the couch. i feel numb and ...... dead. Am i being stupid, maybe Luke just went out to buy groceries.

-- 1 month later--

Its been a month. A whole month. I have been broken for 1 month. The police have been looking for 1 month. They've found nothing. But i can't give up. I look around the house in search for dog leads. Once I find them, i call for Star and her puppies. They all come running  in, stumbling over each other. This brings a sad smile to my face. When outside with all miniature friends, i walk down the street and start my trek  to the dog park. 

I was just minding my own business when i heard shouts and then a slapping noise. I turn and look across the street to see a head of blonde hair and a other male. i automatically recognises the blonde and soon recognise the other male as chase. I clench my fists and storm over to them. When my presence is noticed i punch chase straight in the face and knock him out strait away. I then rush to luke.

"oh my god , luke, baby are you okay? did he hurt you, touch you?" i say grabbing lukes face and examining it. 

"c-calum oh my god " he says starting to cry. i pul him to my chest and hug him tight. Still holding onto the dogs leashes, so all the puppies are tangled around us. 

"i missed you so much baby, i love you"

"i m-missed you too"

People around us start to clap and soon sirens are heard and the police arrive. Chase is arrested and taken to the police station. I take Lukes hand and we walk home.

**at home**

We were sitting on the couch, luke cuddled into my side and i was asking him questions.

"so he didn't hurt you?"

"he only slapped me wen i refused to do something"

"what did he want you to do?"

"act liike i was his boyfriend, so kiss him, touch him and love him, but i didn't, only he kissed me a few times and i hated it, a-annd i love you so much and y-you saved me" he started to cry again.

"i'll always be here to save you"

*******

so, sorry it was over due, don't be mad.

but yeah......