Chapter 16

its mostly gunna be in luke pov from now because idk anything about the army really.

lukes pov

Its been 1 month. so, I'm now 4 months pregnant with twins and bitchy as ever. At this moment in time, my dear friends Ashton and Michael. Michaels hair is currently galaxy. Also i miss Calum so much, but I'm not gunna cry, I'm just gunna hang out with my friends, and think of it as he's on holiday.  A really long holiday. Where he is in danger. And could possibly die. But think on the bright side right .

right.

"Ashton ! You better get your sorry ass back in here!" i scream. He comes running in wit ha panicked face.

"what! are you okay?"

"no! no I'm not okay!" i shout. Michael then comes running in.

"whats going on?" he asks confused.

"whats going on? What going on!" i shout sarcastically, my arms crossing over my chest.

"thats whats going on! What the fuck do you think that is!" i raise my voice once again,now pointing to the floor.

"a sock?" Ash asks sceptically.

"Yes the fucking sock! Why is it left on the floor! What did i do that was so wrong to deserve this?!" i cry.

Stupid fucking hormones.

"no! don't cry look ill put it in the wash" Michael says rushing to the sock and putting it in the laundry. Ashton comes over and hugs me stroking my hair.

"calm down luke, its nothing to worry about, just your hormones are all over the lace at the moment and you should be having food craving soon." i nod and relax into his hold. A few minuets pass until i decide to speak up again.

"Ash?" i ask in a small voice

"mmm" he hums.

"im engaged to calum"

"why the fuck didn't you tell me sooner!"

and i start crying again.

----

double update !

sorry its short but i felt bad for leaving you on a sad note.

ALSO ...

6K READS WHOOOOOOOO!!

THANK YOU

I LOVE YOU 

YOU 

SMOL

BEANS