Chapter 2

Calum's POV

Great, first day of school and I get beaten up. At my old schools I was always popular. And yes schools. This was because my mum changes men like a women changes clothes. I think that's right. Meh. Right now I'm in PE With that sarcastic kid. Very Hot, but very annoying. He keeps glancing at me and winking. I just roll my eyes and listen to the teacher. We are playing soccer. Yes! We are out on two teams. The sarcastic kid is on the other team. Time to show him. The whistle blew and I got passed the ball. I dribbled passed people and skilled a few. Then it came to scoring. And he was in goal. I smirked. And kicked the ball as hard as I could. The ball went straight to the back of the net. My team cheered. At the end of the lesson the teacher called me over and everyone but me left to get changed.

"What's your name kid?" The teacher asked also know as Mr. JR.

"Hood, Calum Hood." I replied.

"Hood I want you on the team come to practice every Monday after school. Got it. Good now go." He said quickly and pushed into the changing rooms. I was sweating. I took of my shirt and heard wolf whistles. I turn round ( still topless ) and glare at the group of boy which just happen to include the sarcastic kid. I really want to get his name it's quite agitating. I turn back around and lock in the mirror. My abs are on point and my shorts are hung low on my hips showing my v-line. Yes!
Next thin I know I'm being slammed into the lockers.

Chance.
Great. I wince as a punch is thrown to my jaw. Luckily I move before the next one comes In contact, which means Chance just punched the locker. Ha. I quickly knee him in the groin and he groans in pain. But quickly recovers and puts his hand to my throat cutting of my air flow.

"Stay away from my man dick" he growled in my ear. However I was taking nine of this, I elbowed him I the ribs and he doubled over. I took this as my chance and kicked him out the door. There were girls in the hall and me shirtless but I didn't really care at this point. Chance tried to punch me but I caught his fist twisting it and breaking his arm. Oops. He screamed in pain catching the teachers attention.

"HOOD ! PRINCIPLES OFFICE ! NOW !!" She shouted. I shrugged and gave chance a little kick before strutting to the principles office.

-----

Sorry not much cake but there will be more In the next chapter. And Calum will be his innocent again. He he.

Shy on the streets but a freak in the sheets.

Or something I dunno ;)