Equality

I know this is kind of sudden, but, please, it will only take a moment.

Nene: That voice...

Satou: Isn't that Ayanokouji-kun's voice?

Ryu: Yes. Obviously it is darlings soothing and beautiful voice. One that turns me on to the max!

The other sighed a little at our obsessed supreme being, before getting back to their original conversations.

Ike: But, why are we watching Ayanokouji?

Sotomura: Hmm... I see what's happening here...

Sudou: What are you talking about Sotomura?

Sotomura: Well, if we look at how much affection that goddess holds towards Ayanokouji-dono, and the fact that we are currently watching things from his POV, isn't it obvious by now?

Hondou: Do you mean what I think you mean, Sotomura!?

Sotomura: Yes. It's obvious that Ayanokouji-dono is the main character of the videos that we will be watching.

As Sotomura states his hypothesis, bewilderment spread across the room.

Shinohara: Sotomura-kun, is this another one of your otaku fantasises?

Inogashira: Yeah... I mean, why are we watching Ayanokouji-kun anyways? Wouldn't his life be a bit...sorry to say this, but boring...

Haruka: Hey! Apologise to Kiyopon right now! He didn't even do anything wrong!

Akito: Yeah. It's not his fault that a goddess fell in love with him and decided to do this.

Inogashira: I-I'm sorry! I just said what I thought! I didn't mean to offend!

Ayanokouji: It's fine. My life is pretty boring.

Miyamoto: Anyways, are you sure about what you're saying Sotomura? I hate to say it, but I kind of agree with Inogashira.

Sotomura: Certainly what we all have been seeing from Ayanokouji-dono could be said as such, but, we need to take into account that what we have been seeing is not always the truth.  The unexpected surprises he has shown us, such as in last years sports festival and his mathematics score is proof enough of that.

Hearing this, a lot of the students started to have an open mind on watching videos about Ayanokouji.

Katsuragi: I don't really believe in your otaku fantasies, but, certainly there are a couple peculiar things about Ayanokouji... 'Top it off with what Ryueen told me...It's still hard for me to picture it, but, these videos could probably help shed some light about him'.

Kanzaki: So, I guess we will now be able to see what else you are hiding other than those fast legs and mathematic ability of yours, huh?

Kanzaki threw a suspicious glance towards Ayanokouji.

Ichinose: Please stop this, Kanzaki-kun. Ayanokouji-kun isn't our enemy.

Kanzaki: How can you still be-

Ichinose: Ayanokouji-kun is not our enemy!

She spoke in a tone with underlying traces of anger, surprising Kanzaki and some of their classmates. Reluctantly, Kanzaki withdrew back into his seat.

I want your honest opinion.

Are all human beings truly equal?

"Huh?"

Hashimoto: What an interesting question...

Arisu: Certainly.

Ryueen: Kukuku! It's ironic of you to say that loli. Unlike yours, our legs are definitely faster. We aren't equal on that point.