Help me, Ayanokouji-kun

(If you're wondering why I favour Mori quite a lot...Well, the above picture should explain why.)

"Well. Should we head back?" I asked.

Sudou: Is this after you guys left?

Horikita: Yes.

Horikita didn't respond, and I walked away. Probably best if we weren't together right now.

Nene: Well, she did seem pretty angry that you were listening...

Satou: Or, maybe she was angry about the part where Chabashira-sensei said Ayanokouji-kun is more intelligent than her?

Ike: Will she really be angry about that? I mean, she should already know how smart she is.

Hondou: Yeah. She was the reason we got so many points after all.

Ryueen's group and Arisu merely scoffed at that. No words were needed.

Sudou: Well, were you angry about anything, Suzune?

Horikita remained silent, causing Sudou to clench his heart in pain after getting ignored. The others just took it as a sign and continued watching the video.

"Wait." Horikita called out, but I didn't stop.

If I managed to keep away from her until I got to the dorms, I'd be home free.

"PFTT!"

"HAHAHA!"

Miyamoto: It's like he's skipping out on extra lessons to go home!"

Horikita: 'You...You really don't have to say it like that, you know... I may not care what others think, but...More than anything else, I care about what you think...'

Nene: You really should speak your thoughts more, Ayanokouji-kun! You'll be so much more fun to hang out with if you do so!

Ayanokouji: I don't think that's a good idea...

"Was your score...really just a coincidence?" she asked.

Kanzaki: Obviously not.

Keisei: The real question is, can he really score perfect scores for every subject like that maths test?

The eyes of the viewers turned to Ayanokouji once again.

He responded with the perfect response.

One that will completely answer all of their questions.

Ayanokouji: Who knows...

Sighing, they turned their attention to the screen once more.

"I already said so, didn't I? Or do you have any proof that I got that score on purpose?"

"I don't, but...I also don't understand, Ayanokouji-kun. You said that you like to avoid trouble, but you don't seem to be interested in Class A."

Satou: Yeah. Don't you want to get to Class A, Ayanokouji-kun?

Ayanokouji: Not really.

Inogashira: So, you don't really care about getting the 100% employment rate?

Ayanokouji: Nope.

Kushida: But, why? Wouldn't it improve your future?

Ayanokouji: Probably.

Keisei: Then, why don't you care?

Ayanokouji: I don't do things I'm not interested in.

Sotomura: His goals are beyond our understanding.