DOTWH - Ending the Day

Ayanokouji POV

Kiyotaka: So Chiaki , why did you follow me?

Satou 2: Yeah, why'd you follow him, you perv? Even though Ayanokouji-kun planned for it, why did you do it?

Chiaki: Should I not be there for my master?

Shinohara: It's not like you were forced to.

Chiaki: Yes, I wasn't. I just love doing it.

Kei 2: Just let her be. Let her do what she loves.

Chiaki: I don't trust these girls to be alone with you, Kiyotaka-sama. They might try something.

She eyed the quints as she said that. The quints eyed her back.

Nino: It shouldn't matter to you even if we did try something.

Chiaki: Of course it does. I have to protect him from predators like all of you.

Miku: She's saying it like she is not the main predator he should be worried about.

Kiyotaka: You don't have to worry about that, you know? I can handle myself.

Chiaki: I know Kiyotaka-sama, I was just worried. Luckily, my worries were unfounded.

Nino: Oi, what do you mean when you said we might 'try something'?

Nino glared at her. Chiaki didn't back down, but instead glared back at her.

Chiaki: Exactly what it means.

Before this situation could escalate, I decided to put a stop to it.

Ryueen: Oh man! Don't stop it now! I like watching bitches fight over a dick they can't handle!

Kiyotaka: Alright, that's enough. Chiaki, you can go back now. I'll be fine.

Chiaki: Are you sure, Kiyotaka-sama?

Nene 2: Yes, yes. He's very sure. Now pack up the condoms you keep in your purse and leave.

Chiaki: I do not carry those around with me.

Fuka: Traditional pleasure sounds good. Original flavour beats rubber.

Kiyotaka: Yes, I'm sure. Anyways I got a task for you.

Chiaki: What is it Kiyotaka-sama?

I went up to her and whispered in her ear. She nodded as a sign of understanding. The quints were perplexed but didn't question any further.

Hashimoto: Great... we get a live action of what's happening behind our backs and they are hiding it. Just great. This defeats the purpose of all of this.

Yuna: It's too build suspense, you know? Would a good author reveal the ending at the beginning?

Hashimoto: Fine, fine. I'll be patient.

Chiaki: Alright, I'll get to it right away, Kiyotaka-sama.

Kiyotaka: You can take your time. I would like the results by Friday.

Chiaki: Understood. I'll go home and make the necessary preparations.

Kiyotaka: Thank you, Chiaki, you're a huge help.

Chiaki: It's nothing, Kiyotaka-sama, I'll help you with anything you need.

Fuka 2: Yeah, even dangling yourself over the side of a 10 story building.

"WAIT, WHAT!?"

Ike: DID SHE ACTUALLY DO THAT!?

Ichika: I honestly have no clue if she actually did that.