DOTWH - A Small Job

Ayanokouji POV

"Nakano Ichika, Nakano Nino, Nakano Miku, Nakano Yotsuba, Nakano Itsuki and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka of class 1-D, please make your way to the director's office. Thank you."

An announcement on the speaker interrupted what I was gonna say. Thank god for it.

Yuna: It's not a problem.

Kiyotaka: 'It was a figure of speech...'

But what does that woman want with me now? What, is she gonna ask something stupid again like 'Have you tried the food here?'

Ike 2: Why so angsty?

Kiyotaka: I was tired. Still tired, but less tired.

Haruka 2: This is why you need me, Kiyopon? What are mommy's for if not to ease our son's burdens, right?

Kiyotaka: You just add on to my burdens.

Haruka: 'Gasp' I do not! Just come to my room when you want to take a break and I'll remove all that tiredness from you.

Kiyotaka: I'll pass, thank you. 'Actually, I might just take her up on the offer. If she's actually serious about it.'

Asahina 2: Pftt! Kiyotaka, do you really want to let little girl's take on that role? Come, let your senpai handle you.

Kiyotaka: I will not be answering that.

Kei 2: So... there's a chance that you actually will go!?

Nino: Do you guys really think it's that easy to get him? Use your brains, please. He's valuable because he's hard to get. He won't be premium no more if everyone can get him.

Satou 2: I guess you're right. Prepare yourself, Kiyotaka-kun! I will earn my way into heaven.

Kiyotaka: 'What does her wanting heaven have to do with me?'

But why did they call Miku and her sisters there as well? Well, I'll know once I get there, won't I?

Miku gave me a questioning look. I nodded and stood up.

Kiyotaka: Sorry, I'm getting called away. I'll answer your questions tommorow or something.

They looked a little solemn but ultimately accepted nonetheless.

Nene 2: Sadly, he never did answer our questions...

Onodera 2: We should just be appreciative that he's in our class, I guess...

"It's okay, we'll talk to you tomorrow, then, Ayanokouji-kun."

Kiyotaka: Alright, see you tommorow.

As I was walking away, Miku followed me. Chiaki also decided to follow me.

Chiaki: Should I come as well, Kiyotaka-sama?

"No." The DOTWH girls said in unison.

Chiaki: Look, what's your agenda against me? All I want is to please Kiyotaka-sama to the best of my abilities.

Kei 2: That's the problem.

Miku was a little perplexed at the honorifics she used for me, but didn't ask any follow-up questions.

Kiyotaka: No need, just go make some friends and explore the mall or something.

Satou 2: You know something is wrong with you if someone has to tell you to make friends.

Chiaki: I seriously don't understand what's wrong with me?

Arisu 2: On the contrary, I think everything's wrong with you.