425 Plans

I glanced around the classroom. What was I supposed to do now? If I said, "Hey, want to study with me after class?" would anyone even come?

Horikita: Is this the time I asked for your help?

Ayanokouji: Yes.

Satou: Me! I will come, Ayanokouji-kun!

Nene: Me too! Ayanokouji-kun, let's have that study session in your room!

Ayanokouji-kun: No thanks. I prefer studying alone.

"Damn it!"

Kiryuuin: Ayanokouji, let's have a study session. I'll be your tutor.

Ayanokouji: I'm good, thanks.

Kiryuuin: I don't think you're understanding here. I'm not going to be tutoring you about academics.

Ayanokouji: Then, what?

Kiryuuin: Sex education.

Ayanokouji: Huh?

Kiryuuin: Don't worry, it's going to be very hands-on.

Ayanokouji: I'm good, thanks.

Kiryuuin: Fine. Just know that that offer will forever be on the table.

Sudou and I were close enough that he might, but I wasn't sure about the others. Well, with nothing to lose, I decided to try.

"Hey, Sudou. Have a minute?" I called as he headed back to the classroom after lunch. He was sweating and a bit short of breath. Probably played some basketball during his lunch break.

"What are you going to do about the midterm?"

"Oh, that. I don't know. I've never really studied seriously before," he said.

Ryuuen: I can see that.

Sudou: Sorry, Ryueen, but you aren't going to be able to provoke me. I've been studying a lot and improving.

Ryueen: Suzune is ugly as fuck.

Sudou: You take that back!

Ryueen: Suzune gives shit head.

Sudou: Keep her name out of your fucking mouth!

Ryueen: Suzune is so loose it makes the Grand Canyon tight.

Sudou: That's it!

Sudou stood up, prepared to give him a beating.

Ryu teleported him and glued him to his seat.

Sudou: You watch out, Ryueen! I'm gonna fuck you up!

Ryueen: Wanna see me fuck up Suzune's pussy?

Ryu muted Ryueen.

Ryu: You guys are stupid. Now, I'm angry. Darling, can I give you a blow?

Ayanokouji: Whatever that means, no.

Ryu: Fine! Then, be prepared to receive a hickey so intense the mark will never leave.

Ayanokouji: Shit...

"Oh, yeah? Well, I have just the thing. I wanted to form a study group to meet every day after class, starting today. Want to join?"

Sudou stared at me, his mouth slightly agape.

"You serious? If the lessons are a pain in my ass, why would studying after class be any better? Besides, I have club activities, so it's pointless. Plus, you're going to be tutoring? Your scores weren't great, either."