50%-kun

I was sure I hadn't done anything to get me called to the office. Exiting the classroom, I could feel my classmates' stares drilling a hole into the back of my head.

Horikita: Oh, it's that time...

Sudou: What time are you talking about, Suzune?

Horikita: It's nothing. Just watch the video.

Timid as a rabbit, I found the faculty office and entered. I looked all around, but I didn't find Chabashira-sensei anywhere.

Ryueen: What the fuck!?

Katsuragi: What's wrong with you?

Ishizaki: No, no. What the fuck is right.

Hashimoto: Why? Nothing's happened.

Ibuki: The bastard is lying in his own thoughts!

"Huh?"

Kanzaki: I think that something's wrong with you guys. How can someone lie in their own thoughts?

Ryueen: You shut up! You don't know shit about this monster!

"Monster?"

Ishizaki: Ayanokouji? Timid? Yeah... That shit doesn't make any sense.

Katsuragi: Why not you guys just tell us what you mean directly?

Ryueen: Nah. Just watch. It'll definitely be shown in the future, right, Ms. Goddess?

Ryu: Of course. Why wouldn't I want to watch darling in action again?

Baffled, I called out to a teacher inspecting her appearance in a mirror.

Chie: It's my time to shine!

"Excuse me, is Chabashira-sensei here?"

"Hmm? Sae-chan? Oh, she was just here a moment ago."

The teacher had wavy, shoulder-length hair, which made her look mature. The way she said Chabashira-sensei's name made them sound close. They were near in age and probably friends.

"She must have stepped away for a minute. Do you want to wait here?"

"No, thank you. I'll wait in the hall."

I didn't like being in the faculty office. I hated attention, so the hall would do just as well. However, the young teacher unexpectedly followed me.

Horikita: You really hate attention, don't you?

Ayanokouji: Absoulutely.

"I'm Hoshinomiya Chie, in charge of Class B. Sae and I have been best friends since high school. That's why we call each other Sae-chan and Chie-chan."

That information seemed kind of superfluous.

Chie: Hey! That's not very nice, Ayanokouji-kun! I was just introducing myself!

Ayanokouji: Alright. I'm sorry.

Chie: Hehehe. It's fine, it's fine. You're right, Ms. Goddess. Ayanokouji-kun really is cute!

Ryu: Of course! Darling is the cutest! The best!

Chie: I know this may sound rude to a goddess, but I have to ask, can we share him, please!?

Mashima & Sae: Hoshinomiya!

Chie: What!? I can't help it! He's just so cute! He's tickling my maternal instincts!

"What the hell!?"

Haruka: Airi! You need to breath properly!

Somehow, Sakura had managed to get asthma despite not being born with it.