Saving Sudou

I slowly got up from my seat.

"Wh-where are you going, Ayanokouji?"

"Bathroom."

Fuka: Can I tag along?

Ayanokouji: ...

Asahina: What kind of a question is that?

Fuka: Twas just a question. Besides, we all know he's not actually going to the bathroom.

Ryueen: Based on the amount of bitches this guy gets, the likelihood of him actually going to a secret rendezvous is high.

Ishizaki: Based on his high intellect, skill, and the sheer power behind his tank, it's easy for us to conclude that he can go in raw without ever worrying about a 'Yamauchi' happening because of his pull out game.

Hashimoto: Ayanokouji's pull out game is so incredible he's essentially King Arthur.

Ike: ... Sorry, what do you mean by a 'Yamauchi'?

Shibata: As cruel as it may sound, what they mean by a 'Yamauchi' is a child who's only born because his father could not pull out in time, ergo, a mistake.

Ike: ... Come on man, he's so long gone... It's like you're making fun of a dead guy.

Ishizaki: ... That's the whole point.

Hashimoto: When you die in shame with your only legacy being failures, you should expect to have your name spat on forever. Yamauchi is essentially the same as Judas now.

With that, I exited and quickly made my way toward the faculty room. I wondered if Chabashira-sensei had already arrived. As I thought that, I caught her staring out the window into the first-floor hallway, almost as if she were waiting for someone.

Ryueen: There you fucking go! I knew it! He's clapping his thick sensei's cheeks!

Sae: Watch your mouth, Ryueen!

Ishizaki: She didn't immediately rebuke or deny that argument, which could only imply 2 reasons. First reason is because it's true.

Hashimoto: And the second reason is it didn't happen, but she wishes it did.

Sae: I'm not rebuking because the absurd accusations coming out of each of your mouths are illogical!

Chie: How is this fair!? Sae-chan gets to have secret hook-ups with him whenever she wants but I can't even have a secret rendezvous once in a while!? I'm not asking for much, am I!? I want to be receiving his backshots too, you know!?

Mashima: Hoshinomiya, you're not only going to end up jobless, but you're also going to end up in prison if you don't watch it.

Chie: This is so not fair! Not fair! Once he turns 18, none of you get a say in how I pursue him!

Chie-sensei sulked in her seat with her arms folded.

"Ayanokouji, hmm? Class will begin any minute, you know," she said.

Ryueen: Would you look at that, guess she's warning him that there's only time for 1 quickie.

Fuka: Well, be it a quickie or a one-night stand with Ayanokouji, either way, it's not going to be enough because she'll be drowning in so much pleasure it'll feel like only a minute has passed by.

Ishizaki: If Ayanokouji's giving you backshots, you better be prepared to succumb to being his personal thot.

Hashimoto: If you've given Ayanokouji head even once, your taste buds are going to change so much that not even Gordon Ramsay's cooking will ever taste nice to you.