A Deal

When lunchtime came, I jumped to my feet and headed toward the cafeteria with purposeful strides.

Manabu: He's definitely not going on a date with Suzune if he's walking like that... Honestly, how much longer do I have to be dissapointed?

Horikita: 'I'm so sorry...'

Ryueen: Yeah, I understand your frustrations. Her tongue is absolutely useless, so she gives me handjobs, instead. Like, bitch, I can give a better handjob to myself. Put it in your damn mouth and use that nasty tongue of yours.

Akito: Bro, it's only been two seconds...

Shibata: Nothing has even been said...

"Where are you going?" Kushida had noticed me rushing out of class and followed. She popped up before me, stopping me in my tracks.

Fuka: Here comes Edward Mordake over here.

Satou: Tsk. She really needs to leave Ayanokouji-kun alone and accept that her feelings for him will never be reciprocated. Honestly, take a hint, will you?

Kushida: You're the one that needs to take a hint. It's already so blatantly obvious that he doesn't like you, so stop the dick-riding and sucking and resume your routine of masturbating to your thoughts of him alone at night with the knowledge that you will never be able to get him. Your face is hideous, you have an awful figure and your god-awful personality doesn't help your cause, either. Why on earth would anyone, much less him, be with you? Boys don't like you, and you barely have any female friends. Your grades are so low it makes Ike and Yamauchi equal to you. You're terrible at athletics and you don't have any other talents whatsoever to make you at least somewhat interesting or unique. It's quite comical to see you chasing after his dick even though you know you don't stand a chance at getting him. Just kill yourself, already. No one would even notice and would probably just spit on your face or the virgin, ugly, boys would turn your dead body into a sex doll. Though, they would probably cover your fugly face, otherwise they won't even be able to get hard. Out of all the other more beautiful and talented individuals your dad could've created with his sperm, you're the one that popped out? Honestly, why were you even born?

"..."

Ryueen: Well, damn. She was even holding back as well.

Hashimoto: Girl has a talent at making people self-conscious of themselves.

Ishizaki: She's a real heart-breaker. She's probably name-checked on someone's suicide note.

Satou: ... N-None of what you said is true! I'm beautiful and cute! I may not be smart, but I'm a hard-worker! And I have a lot of friends who would be sad if I die! I'm special! Anyone would be lucky to have me!

Satou screamed at the top of her lungs with tears in her eyes, trying her best to stop herself from just bawling in front of everyone.

Kushida: Special needs, probably.

Satou: Shut up! I'm beautiful, aren't I, Ayanokouji-kun!? I'm pretty and cute and anyone would be lucky to have me! Right, Ayanokouji-kun!? Right!?

Ayanokouji: Yes, you're right, Satou. Anyone should be grateful if you love them.

Satou: See!? Ayanokouji-kun thinks so! You're wrong! You're so very wrong!

Kushida: Don't you understand how pity works? All he did was take pity on you and whispered sweet words, you naive little ugly fucker. You're so easy to manipulate even Yamauchi can convince you to send him nudes.

Ayanokouji: Kushida, I think you need to calm down.

Kushida: Ah, fine! Just so you know, I only did it because she started it!