DOTWH - The Truth

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

Kiyotaka: Then, can I buy that confirmation from you? Also, add in other information about the S-system that I missed out on while you're at it.

Hashimoto: Alright, it's starting!

The class was silent for a while. The shock from everything I've been saying must be getting to them. They probably wanted to say something like " We can do that?" or " Is that even possible?"

Akito 2: More or less...

They probably have been expecting another unpredictable situation as everything I've said so far has been way out of their depth of understanding.

Horikita 2: I guess that's fair... didn't have to word it like that, though...

Kiyotaka: Sorry, I can't control my thoughts. Just know that whatever you hear from my mind is not how I really see you guys.

Kanzaki 2: Does that even make sense?

Kiyotaka: I mean, sometimes you think things aloud in your mind that you don't believe in or feel that way about, right?

Kanzaki: I'll concede that point.

The silence was broken by a laugh and sounds of clapping can be heard from Chabashira sensei.

Haruka 2: It's hard to get used to Kiyopon calling sensei by her last name, since he's referred to her by first name for a long time.

Horikita: So, how long has he been using her first name?

Kei 2: Since the mock test, I think...

Ike: It's hard to picture Ayanokouji like this...

Everyone turned to face her with a grave look. Stunned to their very core will be the best way to describe their feelings right now.

"That's one way to put it..."

Sae: Hahahaha! You really are a different kind of student aren't you Ayanokouji. To think you will come up with something like this. Incredible! Absolutely incredible! But are you sure? This information you're buying doesn't cost mere private points. Buying this information and confirmation will not deduct your points right now, but they will decrease the amount of points the whole class will be receiving in the future. Are you sure you want to do that? Will your classmates agree to this?

Kanzaki: Don't tell me... you need to use class points to buy this information.

Hashimoto: Now, is that actually possible? Buying things using class points?

Kanzaki: It's never been done before, has it?

Kanzaki turned to the teachers, wanting their answers.

Mashima: No, it's never been done before in the school.

Hashimoto: But, he didn't say it can't be done... interesting, interesting...

Kiyotaka: Mere private points? Are you saying there's a different method of paying?

Chie 2: Yeah. She wants you to rail-

Yuna muted Chie 2.

Yuna: Less horny, please! Less horny!

Sae: Although I can't say what exactly. I can say that buying this information and confirmation will decrease the amount of points the whole class will be receiving next month.

Heh... So there are more ways to buy things other than private points, eh? Interesting.

My classmates wanted to retort and disagree, but the information and theories I've spat out was grounded with logic and reasoning. They must have realised that this could be what decides whether their futures will be secured or doomed.