Ice Queen

"Ayanokouji-kun, do you have a moment?"

Satou: Hmph! It's Horikita-san again.

Horikita: Do you have a problem with me?

Satou: Yeah. How could you waste all those months you get to spend with Ayanokouji-kun alone?

Horikita: What are you-

Manabu: I have that same question.

Horikita: S-Sorry...

Manabu: Sorry just isn't going to cut it.

Nene: Well, it's a blessing in disguise, I suppose. Now, Ayanokouji-kun is up for grabs!

Kei: 'No, he's not! He's taken! By me! Hehehe~'

She came. She was here.

Haruka: Why do you sound scared, Kiyopon...?

Ibuki: 'This guy, scared? He's lying in his thoughts again! No, he's being sarcastic in his thoughts.'

Ryueen: Of course Suzune came for him.

Ishizaki: I don't think that's what it meant, Ryueen-san.

It was terrifying. I'd been feigning sleep during class, pondering society's true purpose while I pretended to nap, when the devil approached me.

Horikita: Do you seriously think of me as a devil, Ayanokouji-kun?

Ayanokouji: Very much.

Horikita: ... Sorry...

Ayanokouji: It's fine. It's not like we can change that past.

Nishino: Tsk, tsk, tsk. You never should've done anything bad to my best friend. This shall be your repentance!

Shostakovich's Symphony No. 11 played in my head, music that captured the sense of people fleeing from pursuing demons and the desperation that comes at the end of the world. Right then, it was the perfect accompaniment.

Shibata: You have quite the image of her, huh?

Horikita: 'I didn't realise he sees me in this manner... If only...'

Even though my eyes were closed, I understood. I could feel the devil's presence as she waited for her slave to awaken. So, as a slave, how exactly could I get out of this situation?

Ike: A slave?

Ryueen: Seriously, what the hell goes on in this guy's mind?

Arisu: 'Get out of this situation'? Fufufu. Are you even trapped in the first place?

My computer-like brain instantly executed all the calculations to arrive at the answer I most needed.

Kanzaki: You meant that literally, didn't you?

Ayanokouji: No, of course not. A brain is a brain. A computer is a computer.

Kanzaki: That was not what I meant and I'm sure you know it.

Ayanokouji: No, I really didn't.

Conclusion: I'd pretend not to hear her. I had dubbed this the "Sleeping Strategy." If she were a kind girl, then she would say something like, "Aw, well, there's nothing to be done. I'd feel bad to wake you, so I'll forgive you. " "If you don't get up, I'll kiss you!" would also be okay.

Ichinose: ... I didn't expect Ayanokouji-kun's thoughts to be like this...

Ryueen: Kukuku. You really love screwing around, don't you?