Motivation to study

The air was rich with the aroma of new tea. A month and a half had already gone by since I started high school. For the most part, my days had passed without incident.

Hashimoto: Yeah, for the most part...

Ishizaki: Other than the occasional moments of cinematic masterpiece.

"Hey, can you hear me? Is your head okay?"

Horikita rudely smacked my forehead, then touched a hand to her own head.

Kushida: God, you're so fucking rude.

Manabu: The hell's the matter with you, Suzune? Even if that's not my brother-in-law, it's still someone's head. Show some damn respect. Did our parents not teach you?

Fuka: Did her parents drop her when she was younger? That might explain why her brain isn't functioning correctly.

Horikita: ... I'm sorry. I was a little arrogant back then.

Satou: Yeah, 'a little'. That's what you'll call it.

Onodera: That's not even arrogance, just straight disrespect.

Nene: You know, Horikita-san. Everytime something comes out of your mouth I hear that sound when Pac-Man dies.

"You don't seem to have a fever," she said.

Ishizaki: That's not how you check if someone has a fever.

Nishino: She'd kill more people than cure them.

"Of course I don't! I was just lost in thought, that's all." I let out a deep sigh, already regretting that I'd told Horikita I'd help her.

Ryueen: The fucker's acting like he's powerless over this pathetic excuse of a human.

I suppose there was no use crying over spilled milk. I'd offered to help as a means of encouragement, but, thinking back, it really struck me as being out of character.

Ichinose: Doesn't seem out of character. Ayanokouji-kun's really kind, after all.

Hirata: I agree. He's a really reliable friend to have around.

"So, my honorable tactician. What should I do, hmm?" I asked.

Ryueen: Tactician!? Kukukuku! You're just giving her high hopes. No wonder she's always confident despite always losing.

"Let's see. Obviously, we'll need to persuade Sudou-kun and the others to participate once again. That means you'll need to grovel and beg for them to return."

Fuka: No, you should grovel and beg for my Kouhai's forgiveness. Otherwise, I doubt you'll be on good terms with your brother for the rest of your life.

Ryueen: Horikita getting on all fours? What's new?

"Why should I have to do that? You're the reason the group split in the first place."

Kushida: Yeah, fucking disrespectful daughter of a bitch. You have a stick so far up your ass you're essentially a popsicle.

"The reason we split was because they couldn't take studying seriously. Don't get that twisted."

Kamuro: Not because of your condescending or disrespectful attitude? Ok...

Hashimoto: It's almost like being rude is her whole personality.

Kushida: The only thing getting twisted is your intestines and internal organs once my plan comes to fruition.

Jeez. Did she even intend to help Sudou and the others?