8

Hazel pov: I had just woke up and checked the time and it was 8 am. I looked around and noticed I was not in my dorm room. I sat up and got out the bed. I still had my clothes on from last night and I don't feel like I was assaulted but where am I? The smell of food filled the air so I grabbed my purse and shoes and made my way down to the kitchen. This house was big and beautiful.

Dante: well good morning sleeping beauty

Hazel: Um good morning, did we um do anything last night?

Dante: laughs) nah baby girl, we had some drinks and stuff at the club we left late I brought you here so you could get some sleep. Plus i don't think you would be able to handle it if I gave it to you

Hazel: I'm tougher than what you think, you'll be surprised ?

Dante: smirks) oh really ? You just a little girl these grown man things over here

Hazel:(walks over to him) I ain't no little girl

Dante:(licks his lips) shawty trust me, you can't handle me . Better stop while you're ahead

Hazel: or what ?( smirks)

Dante:you'll find out, I put some clothes on the bed for you, new hygiene products on the bathroom counter.

Hazel: thank you (smiles) you're a gentleman (starts walking away)

Hazel pov: Dante knows what he doing. Getting me all horny and then not breaking me off nothing. I went back upstairs to his room and saw that there was some leggings and a oversized graphic tee on the bed and a pack of underwear. Surprised that he has all this stuff. I went into the bathroom and took a nice hot shower and did the rest of my routine stuff when my phone started ringing.

Hazel:answers ) hey B

Brandi: girl where are you?

Hazel: at his house

Brandi: how the hell you get there? I thought you was coming straight back to campus

Hazel: we didn't leave til like 4 and I was tired

Brandi: are you okay ?

Hazel: yes I'm good, I should be heading back in a little while.

Brandi: okay, just be careful and keep your location on

Hazel: I will

(They hang up)

Dante pov: lil mama wanted to keep teasing me. I'll beat her shit up so good she'll be addicted. I might make her my lil sugar baby tho. Got all this money and nobody to spend it on.