45

2 years later:

Dante pov: today is bae's birthday and she's turning 23. I am surprising her with a week long trip to Puerto Rico. I got something big planned for her the last day of our trip tho. Right now, I was finna wake her up wit a little something something if you catch my drift.

Dante: kissing on her) baby wake up

Hazel:( groans) I'm tired go away

Dante: too tired for me?(sliding his hand into her panties)

Hazel: mmmm , why you teasing me ?(opens her eyes)

Dante:( smirks ) happy birthday beautiful

Hazel:(Moans) thank you !

Hazel pov: Dante got between my legs and went to work. He was beating my shit up ! When I say this man had me bent and twisted all types of ways, I mean that.

Hazel: baby don't stop!

Dante pov: I switched between a fast and slow pace. We really made for each other cause we both big freaks.

1 hour later:

Hazel: stepping out the shower )sooo where are we going ?

Dante:( brushing his teeth) it's a surprise

Hazel: babyyy tell me please !

Dante: nope(smiles) you just gone have to wait and see

Hazel: smiles) you be taking good care of me ! I love you papa

Dante: I love you too

Hazel pov: once we got dressed we got the twins ready and dropped them off to his sister house. Tae made me keep my headphones on the whole time so I couldn't hear the announcements on where we were going and every time we passed a sign he would cover my eyes. I really wanna know where we going.

5 hours later:

Dante: we are here (helping her up)

(They grab their carry on bags and walk off the plane.)

Hazel: welcome to Puerto Rico ! Omg baby !( smiling hard )

Dante: happy birthday !

Hazel pov: Dante spoils the fuck out of me I swear. I love this man so much. This has been one of my dream vacation spots. Once we got the rest of our bags we got on the shuttle that took us to our resort. I was looking forward to this vacation.