35

Hazel: mama what the fuck is your problem ?

Mama Lily: Hazel who you talking to like that?

Hazel: I'm talking to you, you disrespecting me and my man. Dante is the best thing that's happened to me and I'm happy with him. Me and him have our own family now. I'm grown and living my own life. I never said I was moving back to Florida. When I graduated high school I told you I would come visit but I would never move back. I got too many bad memories in Florida. I don't know what you issue is but it needs to stop. One minute you like Dante and the next minute you don't.

Mama Lily: living your own life ? It's because of me you have a life to life ! I welcomed you into my family, took you to therapy, got you into the best schools, gave you clothes and jewelry and a better lifestyle but I don't get praised for that ! I didn't have to do none of that shit !

Hazel:(strapping the babies into the car seats) I didn't ask for you to take me in ! Mrs. Patton found you and you accepted. I was was so used to the abuse I didn't think the next placement would be any better. I do thank you for everything you did because I felt like for once I had a family but now it seems like you don't want me to grow up.Im not that little 11 year old girl you took in. If you can't respect me and my man then stay the fuck out of my life cause I want nothing but positivity surrounding my family!

Nurse Tina : walks in) um everything okay in here ?

Hazel:sniffs ) everything is fine

Mama Lily: you'll never be shit Hazel, no matter how much money he throws your way !( storms out )

Hazel:wiping her tears ) um Dante went to pull the car up front

Nurse Tina : are you okay Hazel? Do we need security escorting you to the car ?

Hazel: no it's okay( sniffs) I'll be fine.

Hazel pov: Dante had came back and carried the twins while the nurse wheeled me down to the car. Dante helped me in the back seat with the twins and he got in the front with treasure. I was hurt, I don't even know what I ever did wrong to my mama. It's like she was started hating me when I graduated high school and met Dante. She has serious issues.

Dante: bae is everything okay?

Hazel: I'll tell you when we get home (wipes her face )

Nurse: you okay Nurse Tina?

Nurse Tina:(tears fall) that was my daughter. She just gave birth to my grandkids.....