54

(Hazel walks in the house)

Dante: look twins there's mommy

Halo: mommy !!

Dante jr: hi mommy !

Hazel:( smiles ) hey my babies ( taking her shoes off) how are you guys ?

Dante jr: me good

Halo: me too

Hazel: that's good, come give mommy some love

Hazel pov: the twins came over and hugged and kissed me. My babies brighten up my days. Dante was in the kitchen cooking dinner, I was still mad. I ain't have nothing to say to him. I went in the kitchen to wash my hands and get something to drink silently I didn't even wanna talk to him.

Dante: hi baby ( tries to kiss her)

Hazel: moves her head) not now Dante (walks away )

Dante:(grabs her hand and pulls her back) uh uh we not doing that. Talk to me please. Tell me how you feeling.

Hazel: lied to, like you hiding shit from me. I understand it happened way before we met, but I poured my heart out to you and told you my whole life story and the only shit you told me was you were a businessman. I'm gonna be your wife soon and how we gone get married if I feel like you hiding stuff from me.

Dante:nods) I'm sorry you feel like I'm keeping stuff away from you. I didn't talk about that situation for a long time. I served my time and thought it was gone go away. But you are right it ain't fair you told me your life story but I didn't tell you about me. I promise you it's nothing else I'm keeping from you and if you're willing to listen I'll tell you the whole story. I just want you to stop being mad at me mamas(wrapping his arms around her waist ) I'm sorry.

Hazel: looking up at him) I just want you to be open with me about stuff. You know I would never judge you about anything.

Dante: I promise I'm gone be open with you.

Hazel: okay Dante I'm holding you to that

Dante: okay, now can I get some love please ?

Hazel: hugs him) I love you

Dante: I love you more(kisses her slowly)

Twins: ewww(peeking in )

Dante/Hazel:(laughs)