37

Dante pov: we been home a whole week and so far taking care of the twins is very easy. They sleep straight through the night and don't really cry much. I know bae needs a little self care day, so I got her some flowers, bubbles, and some relaxing bath salts, then picked up her favorite food and headed home. When I got there I saw her sister's car in the drive way. Ashley and Jada been checking on us a lot since we had the twins and we are so thankful for them. They were heading back home today so I knew they were coming to say bye.

Dante:(walks in the house ) hey y'all

Ashley: hey hey

Jada: hey Dante

Hazel: oooh you got food ?

Dante: laughs) yes I do have food

Jada: Dante you better be taking care of our sister and our niece and nephew, cause 20 hours ain't nothing when you pissed off

Ashley: exactly, and a plane is even less time

Dante: they're in good hands trust me (smiles)

Ashley: better be cause I'm trigger happy too ( pats her gun)

Hazel: don't shoot baby daddy , he's useful for a lot of things (smirking)

Jada: ewww !

Ashley: that's how y'all got in this situation (points at the twins ) bye tt babies

Jada: haze if you need us just call

Hazel: I will, thanks for staying y'all have been a big help(stands up and hugs them)

Jada: you're welcome

Ashley: that's what we are here for

Dante: y'all have a safe trip home

Ashley: thanks tae

Jada: we will

( Ashley and Jada leave.)

Hazel: how was work?

Dante: it was alright, you take them up stairs I got something for you .

Hazel: oooh my food ?

Dante:(laughs) go upstairs greedy

Hazel: laughs) okay fine

Hazel pov: I took the twins upstairs and placed them in the nursery and made sure the monitor was on before going into me and D room. I felt so exhausted. Giving birth is not for the weak at all. It takes a lot out of you and you really have to prepare yourself. Dante came upstairs and handed me my food and then he disappeared into the bathroom. I don't know what he was doing cause I was too focused on smashing this food.

Dante: once you're done eating , I made you a hot bubble bath so you can relax

Hazel: aww thank you baby you're the best.

Dante: you're welcome beautiful..