55

Hazel:climbing in the bed ) so you ready to talk about it ?

Dante:(takes a deep breath) we can

Hazel: pauses the tv ) I'm all ears

Dante: I had a twin brother. He was nothing like me, he was all into the streets and stuff. He got into it with some rival gang members and they murdered him. My parents took it very hard and treasure was very distraught. I didn't cry much at the time I was just angry. Me and my brother did everything together. So I went a bought the gun and pulled up on them niggas. When I got there I felt like my brother was telling me not to doing anything crazy and I froze up. Then them niggas jumped me I stood my ground tho, I fucked one of them up really bad and then the police got called and I just got caught up.

Hazel: omg baby I am so sorry

Dante: man I miss my brother like crazy (gets out the bed ) imma get some fresh air

Hazel pov: Dante's eyes were filled with tears and I never seen him cry before. I got up and pulled him to a tight hug and he just broke down crying. I could tell he's been holding that in a long time and needed to get that off his chest.

Hazel: I know it hurts baby, I'm so sorry.

Dante pov: it takes a lot for me to cry. I just broke down it's been hard for me to talk about my brother. He was my best friend and him being killed really fucked me up. Hazel held me in a tight hug and I really i appreciated her being here for me.

Hazel:(wipes his tears) you alright now?

Dante:( sniffs) yes, thank you baby. It's been hard for me to talk about it

Hazel: I'm here for you baby, I know how it feels to lose some one so close. But I know your brother is so proud of the man you've became and you just have to remember the good times y'all had.

Dante:nods) thank you( kisses her) I love you

Hazel: I love you more

Dante: smiles) I'm gonna go smoke a blunt real quick, I'll be back

Hazel: nods) hurry up you know I need my cuddles (smiles)

Dante: I will

Hazel pov: Dante went on the balcony and I turned the light off and got in the bed. I looked at the baby monitor and saw that the twins were sleeping so peacefully. I laid in the dark scrolling on instagram for a little bit until my phone rang and it was my coworker Marsha.

Hazel: answers) hello?

Marsha: hey girl I am so sorry to be calling you this late but , Aaliyah was just rushed to the hospita

Hazel: What ???(jumps up and starts putting on some clothes) what happened ?

Marsha: Diana was doing her nightly checks before she left and Aaliyah was playing with some of the others and then just dropped and turned blue

Hazel: omg, let me call Diana

Hazel pov: my heart was in my fucking stomach. Please let little mama be okay.

Dante: comes back in) bae where your li- where you going ?

Hazel: Aaliyah had to be rushed to the hospital

Dante: what is she okay ?

Hazel: I don't know Marsha just called me. I'm bout to call Diana and see which hospital they're at

Dante: keep me updated okay.

Hazel: I will (grabs her purse )