Part One

"Hurry up with unpacking, Y/N!" Your father called from bottom of the stairs

"Hurry up with unpacking, Y/N!" Your father called from bottom of the stairs."We have to meet with Anthony." He said and you rolled your eyes as you were organizing your makeup collection on the table.

"I will, daddy!" You said as you fixed your blush with a pink brush. You gave yourself a look in the mirror, pulling down your short pink skirt and your white crop top. You took a pink bubble gum into your mouth and bended over to the closet where you just finished organizing your high heels. You picked out the pink ones and put them on, before going down the stairs.

Your mother was taking care of her flowers, while your father was scrolling through his phone, probably setting up the meetings for his company.

You heard the doorbell ring and you took a look at your mother. "I got it."

The sound of your high heels rang through the the whole house as you walked to the front door. When you opened them, you found a redheaded girl standing there with a plate full of cookies.

You raised an eyebrow as you looked at her and she smiled at you. "Hey. I'm Wanda. I saw you moved into this house." She said and you nodded your head. "I'm your neighbor. I live next to you. " She said, gesturing at the big, white house that was right next to yours.

"Yes, actually. I'm Y/N. Wanna come in?" You asked.

"Sure." Wanda stepped inside and you closed the door behind her. You led her to the living room, which was connected to the kitchen.

"Y/N? Who was it?" Your mother asked and finally turned around when you and Wanda entered the room.

"Mom, this is Wanda." You introduced the girl to your mother, who placed her napkin down and came over to greet Wanda. "She lives next to us."

"I'm Monica, dear. It's nice to meet you." Your mom said with a large smile.

"Oh, my mom made this for you."Wanda said, handing your mom the plate. "She called you over for coffee, too."

"That's so nice of her."Your mom said and placed the plate on the table. "Y/N, dear, why don't you show Wanda your room?"

You nodded your head and walked Wanda to the stairs. She followed you up the stairs to the white door on which your name was written in glittery letters.

As soon as you opened the door, Wanda was met by a smell of sweet perfume, and smell of vanilla coming from the candles. Soft music played in the background and the door to the balcony was opened, the white curtains dancing on the wind.

Her gaze fell on a large, comfortable bed covered in pink sheets. "Why is everything pink?" She asked.

You shrugged, "I love pink."

Wanda smiled. "Okay, I can't judge. My room is red."

You smiled at the girl, gesturing at her to sit on the bed. "What year are you?"