Part Eight

The next morning, your eyes fluttered open and you looked around, realizing you were in your room. You sat up in bed, feeling a pleasant burn spread across your lower half. You took a shower and walked downstairs where you found Tony sleeping on the couch.

You smiled and approached the couch. He stirred in his sleep and his eyes opened, focusing on you.

"Good morning."You said with a smile.

"Morning." He answered, a bit too grumpy.

"Are you hungry?" You asked him.

"Not really. I need to get to my house."He said and got up from the couch, taking his jacket.

"You're not gonna stay?" You asked again. "My parents will be here soon."

"Exactly."Tony sighed. "I can't look your father in the eyes. Obviously, we should keep what happened the last night between us." He said and your heart broke into pieces.

You felt dirty - like he just used you and threw you away after he got bored. The way he said it made your face burn in embarrasment. His voice was so cold and distant.

You wrapped your hands around yourself and nodded your head. "Of course."

He looked at you, his eyes lingering on you more than they should.

"We can't do this again." He said and you nodded your head again.

He wanted nothing more than to pull you into his hands, but he couldn't. Instead, he just took his stuff and left, leaving you alone in the room. You sat down on the couch, running your hand through your hair, pulling at the roots of it.

You felt used. There was no better way to describe it.

Admitting that in your head made you even angrier. You got up from the couch and ran upstairs towards your room. You opened your closet and your eyes landed on a dress.

When you were done dressing, you were waiting for Wanda in your car. Finally, the door of the car opened and Wanda got inside.

"Finally, I was waiting - woah!" She cut herself off when she saw you. "You look... beautiful!"

"Thank you." You grinned at her.

She took a look at your curles and the much different makeup than you usually had on your face and looked at you knowingly. "You wanna look pretty for James?"

You chuckled, not moving your eyes off the road. "Something like that."

When you finally arrived at school, James' car was parked next to yours.

You didn't even have the chance to open the door before James ran over towards your car and opened the door for you. "Y/N!"

You exited the car and James closed the door for you.

"I wanted to apologize to you-"

"Kiss me."You blurted out when you saw Tony's car parking next to yours.

James stopped talking, looking at you in surprise. "What?"

"Kiss me." You repeated and James smirked before he put his hand on the back of your neck and pulled you in for a kiss.

"Holy shit." Wanda whispered as she looked at the two of you.

Your hands wrapped around James' neck and the kiss deepened as James licked over your lower lip and you parted your lips, allowing his tongue to slip inside.

You opened your eyes to look over James' back and saw Tony's red face. He slammed the door to his car closed and ran inside the school.

You parted from James and smiled at him, reaching towards his face to wipe off your lipstick.