Part Ten

Tony was the first to wake up that morning. He looked down at you, only to realize you were still sleeping peacrfully. He rubbed his hand over your back and smiled to himself.

He couldn't stay away from you. No matter how many times he tried, there was still something about you that got him addicted to you. He knew it was wrong, but it still felt so right to him whenever he was with you.

You moved your head away from his chest and he looked down at you, only to see you waking up. You blinked, adjusting to the light and you turned your head to look at him.

"Tony?"You asked as you sat up."You're still here?"

"Of course I'm still here." He said, reaching towards you to move a strand of your hair from your face."Where else would I be?"

"I don't know." You shrugged, your mind wandering to the yesterday's morning when Tony left you alone.

He breathed out, already knowing what you're thinking about. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug, kissing the top of your head. "I'm sorry for leaving yesterday, sweetheart. I only later realized how wrong I was."

You nodded your head. "It's fine."

"It's not fine." He said, pulling your face so you can look at him. "I was an ass. I'm gonna make it up to you."

Both, your and Tony's eyes flashed with desire for one another and Tony bent over to kiss you. You gladly kissed him back as Tony's hands went down towards your ass to squeeze it.

You both were breathless when you pulled away from the kiss and Tony looked at you as you took your phone to check the time, a look of panic flashing across your face. "Aren't we supposed to be in school?"

"Sweetheart, it's Saturday." Tony said and you blinked.

"Right."

"Well, we're left alone for the weekend." Tony said with a smirk on his face and you smiled. "What do you say we go to my house so I can get new clothes?"

"Sure." You answered.

An hour later, Tony parked in front of his house. When you left his car, you didn't expect to find a mansion in front of you. You looked at Tony, who walked towards the door and you quickly followed him. He walked inside, left his jacket on the couch of the enormous living room and turned around to face you.

"A mansion?" You raised an eyebrow at him. "Is being a hitman your side job?"

Tony chuckled loudly. "No, honey. Being a principal is my side job. I have to do it to make my public image better. Which is why nobody can find out about us." You nodded your head and Tony walked up towards you."Sweetheart, you can get comfy while I take a shower." He said and you nodded your head. Tony pecked your lips before disappearing upstairs.

You took a look around the living room before you saw a large cabinet filled with books.

You stood in front of it, looking at each book inside. You forgot all about the time and didn't even realize Tony was back until he spoke up.

"You found something you like?" He asked and you looked at him, placing the book back onto its place. He smelled heavenly and he changed from his suit, now only wearing a shirt and a pair of black jeans.

"I like your books." You said, looking over them as Tony came up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into him. You leaned against him and smiled as he placed kisses on your shoulder.

"You can take them if you want." He said.

"It's fine." You said and looked around.

"I've graded your paper." He said and you could hear a bit of the disappointment in his voice."You've got an 85%."