Part Two

"Are you done with your breakfast?"Your father asked as he walked into the kitchen. You went to shove the last bite of the pancake into your mouth, but your mother stopped you before you could.

"Eat like a lady, Y/N."

You nodded your head and started eating at small, slow bites. Your father was patiently waiting for you. When you were finally done, you grabbed your purse and went to exit the house when your mother spoke again. "I'm sure you're not supposed to be going to school in that." She gestured over at you and you looked down at your clothes.

She thought the pink dress you were wearing was too short for school and the matching pink high heels were too much.

You shrugged before you walked outside, your father following you to his car.

"Anthony is waiting to meet you in the school." Your father said when he sat into the car and began to drive.

You looked at him. "I'm going to meet him today?"

"Yes."He answered and you spent the whole ride to school with him talking about Anthony.

When you finally got there, he parked in front of the school and exited the car before walking to your side and opening the door for you. He offered you his hand and you took it, stepping out of the car. You already felt the stares of the gathered students on you, probably questioning who was the new girl. Your father opened the door to the back seat and grabbed your purse, handing you it.

He led you inside the school and to the principal's office. You stopped in front of it, opening your purse, while your dad walked inside alone. You heard him greet the man inside.

"I was just telling Y/N about you."He was telling him and you rolled your eyes as you popped the bubble gum into your mouth and opened the door.

You walked inside and found your dad standing by the door with a man, who looked familiar to you.

Your head started to hurt as the memories from the night before flashed before your eyes. It was the man you kissed.

Your purse dropped down to the floor from your hand. The man you kissed, while being drunk in the club, was your principal and your dad's friend.

He seemed to remember the same thing. His eyes were widened, but he quickly collected himself, while you still couldn't believe what was happening.

You went to pick up your bag, but you were interrupted when he bended over and picked your purse up from the floor.

What you couldn't see was his gaze wandering over your bare legs as he straightened up.

He handed you your bag and you quickly took it.

"T-thank you." You stuttered out.

"Well, Anthony, this is my daughter!"Your dad introduced you to him. Anthony winced at his words.

He smiled at your dad and nodded his head. "Right... well, you can come over to my desk." He said, gesturing at the desk behind himself.

"Uh... I'm already late for a meeting."Your father said and you both looked at him. "I have to leave. Anthony, take good care of my daughter."

The man's eyes darkened as he looked at you while sitting down behind his desk. "Don't worry. I'm going to take good care of her."

"Bye, sweetheart."

"Bye, daddy."

Tony felt his pants tighten around the crotch area when you said daddy. He already had a hard time sustaining himself with the way you looked and then he remembered how your lips tasted on his last night. Now, you just had to say the word. Not a good time, he thought to himself as he leaned on the desk.

You noticed his gaze on you and shifted uncomfortably on your feet. The two of you were the ones left in the office.

"Go on. Sit." He said and you moved towards the chair in front of his desk. You sat down and crossed your legs.

His gaze dropped down to where your skirt had ridden up on your legs and licked his lip before looking back up at your face.

"About last night... "You began, but were quickly interrupted.

"We should forget it happened. It was a mistake. I never knew you were Gerald's daughter and my new student. It was a mistake. Do you agree?" He asked, looking at you.

You nodded your head, even though you felt a pang of pain in your heart. No guy had ever rejected you before, and here he was saying the last night was a mistake.

"Then we won't have a problem."He smiled at you, unbuttoning the first button on his shirt, all while looking at your eyes. "Let's start." He said and looked down at the papers on the desk in front of him. The paper looked like your grades in your previous classes. He looked back up at you with a smile."Looks like you're not just a pretty face."

You looked around the room, feeling uncomfortable.

"So, Y/N", the way your name rolled off his lips made your heartbeat quicken, " I don't think we have anything to talk about anymore. I'll walk you to your first class of this year."

You nodded your head again and he laughed. The laughter vibrated in his chest as he leaned in his chair. You looked at him weirdly. "You forgot how to talk? Cat got your tongue, sweetheart? You were pretty talkative last night."

You rolled your eyes.

"I don't want to talk about it." You said. "I was drunk."

"Alright then." He said and got up from his chair. You followed, pulling your skirt down your legs. His gaze fell down on it and he looked back at you. "I should warn you that's not appropriate to wear to school - it's too short." You frowned at him and he waved it off. "I'll forgive you today, though. It's your first day."

You grinned at him. "Thank you."

He walked to the door and opened them for you. As you walked in front of him, he couldn't tear his gaze away from your bare legs.

He knew it was wrong, so why couldn't he bring himself to stop?

"You're here." Tony said, pointing at the classroom door at the end of the hall. "You should have this, too."He handed you the timetable on which the numbers of the classrooms and names of the teachers were also written.

"Thank you." You took it from him and dropped it into your purse, blowing a bubble with the gum inside of your mouth. You went to walk away, but Tony stopped you.

"Wait."You turned to him, confused. He put his hand under your chin, patiently waiting. "Spit it out."

You rolled your eyes before spitting out the bubble gum into his open hand.

"Good girl." He said and dropped it into the bin, wiping his hand off on his pants. "Now, let's get you inside."

He opened the door, leading you inside with his hand resting on your lower back. Your heart almost jumped out of your chest when you felt his hand.

As soon as you walked inside with him, you found Wanda sitting in the last row. Her eyes were wide open when she saw who you were with.

You didn't say anything, but simply waited while Tony introduced you to the class and the teacher. When he was done, he left the classroom and the teacher said you can take your seat. Wanda moved over to make place for you and you quickly sat next to her, burying your face in your hands.

"Girl, what the fuck?" She asked quietly. "You kissed him?"

"I know." You said, pulling on the roots of your hair. "How could I have possibly known he's the principal?"

"What the fuck... " Wanda was still in shock. The lesson was long forgotten and she turned to you, wiggling her eyebrows. "Well, now you don't have to actually study."

"Miss Maximoff!" The teacher's scolding voice filled the room, making Wanda snap her gaze towards the woman. "I'm sorry to interrupt your talking, but could you pay attention to the lesson? You'll have plenty of time to meet with Miss Y/L/N later."

"Sure." Wanda mumbled, turning towards the front of the room.

"I'm gonna tell you everything later."You whispered.

"You better do." Wanda whispered back and you two turned to pay attention to the lesson.