Part Fourteen

Tony was sat in his living room, grading the exams the first years took when he heard the doorbell ring.

He placed the papers on the table before he walked out of the living room and towards the front door.

When he opened the door, he was left in shock.

"Caroline?" He asked when he saw his ex wife standing in front of his door.

"Hello, dear ex husband." She waved at him with an innocent smile on her face.

Meanwhile, you were in Wanda's room while she was getting ready to go out with Vision.

"You think they're going to get a divorce?" You asked Wanda sadly from where you were sat on the bed.

She turned around, leaving her makeup brush on the table. "It's just a small fight, babe. I doubt your parents are going to divorce over one small fight."

"No, it's more than a small fight. It's been going on since we moved here."You said, making Wanda frown as she looked at you.

"Isn't it better if they get a divorce then?"Wanda asked. "It's better than seeing them both unhappy with their lives."

You shrugged, "I guess so."

Wanda gave you a soft smile, seeing how sad you were by that thought.

Tony followed his ex wife into his living room while she was walking like she owned the place.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Saving your career." She said, turning towards him.

"What?"

"Look at this." She turned her phone over for him to look. On the screen, he saw numerous pictures of you and Tony kissing and holding hands in the park over the weekend. His eyes widened as he tried to grab her phone out of her hand, but she moved it away. "She's pretty. But imagine my shock when I did some digging and found out she is your student."

"That's none of your business."

"Oh, but it is." She smiled. "See, when we divorced, you gave me nothing. "

"You cheated on me!"Tony argued back.

"You gave me nothing, Tony!" She repeated in anger, but quickly regained her composure. "This girl showed up in a perfect time. See, I... owe money to some bad people."

"If you think I'm going to give you money, you're wrong." Tony said.

"But you will. If you don't want anyone to know about your little forbidden relationship, you will give me whatever I ask for." She said.

Tony gulped, seeing no way out of the situation. He kept staring at the woman, who had a large smile on her face, seeing she got him right where she wanted him.

"And you will stop seeing her. I want you to break up with her."

"What? No! Get out of my house!"

"Unless, of course, you want those pics to go public-"

"No!" Tony interrupted her. "I'll do what you want me to do. Just please... don't share those pictures."

She grinned at him. "Perfect."

The next day, you were back to school and you had classes with Tony. The whole time, he wasn't paying attention to you, but you didn't mind it. You didn't sleep the whole night, so it didn't matter to you.

As the bell rang, you gathered your stuff to go home when Tony spoke up."Miss Y/L/N, can you stay behind?"

Wanda shot you a look and you nodded your head. When the classroom emptied, you walked towards Tony's desk.