Part Six

You waited for Tony's class that day, while Wanda was bored out of her mind next to you

You waited for Tony's class that day, while Wanda was bored out of her mind next to you. She was blowing her gum next to you, while you kept looking at the clock, waiting for Tony to show up.

When he finally did, he looked... angry. You were waiting for him to look at you, but he just kept ignoring you while walking towards his desk.

He gave the class a chapter to read and wrote the questions on the table, telling you all to answer them in your notebooks, instead of discussing them with you.

He spent the rest of the class writing something on the paper.

Wanda nudged you with her shoulder and you looked towards her. "What's up with the hottie?" She asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" You were trying to sound as innocent as you could.

Wanda shrugged and looked back at him. "I don't know. You're his assistant, not me."

"Well, we don't talk about our private lives. And we've only had one meeting." You said.

"He looks like he could kill someone."Wanda whispered to you, moving in her seat, which caught Tony's attention.

"Miss Maximoff, I gave you a chapter to read over."Tony said and both of you froze. "You could try to read it instead of talking to Miss Y/L/N." His gaze snapped towards you and you were wishing you could disappear.

Wanda rolled her eyes and you spoke up, "We're sorry, sir, it won't happen again."

He didn't say anything, just kept writing.

After the bell ringed, you waited for everyone to leave, and they did. Everyone except for Wanda.

"Are you going?" She asked.

"Yeah." You said to her.

"Well, what are you waiting for, babe?" She looked at you and gestured at the door. "An invitation?"

You had no choice but to follow her out the door. You stopped walking in the middle of the hall and Wanda looked at you in question.

"I left my jacket in the locker. You can go ahead while I grab it." You said to her and she nodded her head.

"Okay, I'll wait in your car." You gave her your keys to unlock the car and she left. When you made sure she was nowhere to be seen, you rushed back into the classroom, where Tony was standing next to the window.

"Did you forget something, Miss Y/L/N?" He asked without turning to look at you.

"No." You said. "I just wanted to ask you what's wrong."

He turned to look at you, placing his hands in his pockets. "With what? You didn't understand the chapter you were reading?"

"You should stop playing around."You said. "Tell me what's really wrong with you and your behaviour today."