Part Eighteen

A few days later, you were in your PE class. Sharon seemed recovered and she was back to all of the classes with you. You didn't want to pay her any attention, until you were in the class and she was making fun of Wanda.

You saw her go to the toilet and your hand shot up in the air immediately after. The teacher looked at you, gesturing at you to say what you wanted to.

"Can I go to the toilet?" You asked and the teacher approached you, shaking his head.

"Miss Carter already went to the toilet."

You looked up at him through your lashes, pushing your chest up more so it was obvious to him. "Can I please go? I have some... female problems."

The teacher sighed, "You can go."

When Sharon was finished, she opened the door of the stall, only to find you leaning against the wall, your arms crossed as you waited for her.

She tried to ignore you and walk past you, when you grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the wall, putting your hand around her neck, lightly choking her.

"What are you doing?" She stuttered out, trying to get some air.

"I see you still haven't learnt your lesson after I beat you up. You better apologize to Wanda before I do something I probably won't regret."

"What's wrong with you, you crazy bitch?" She asked, making you slap her across her face before pulling out a pair of tweezers from your pocket.

"Now", she got scared when she saw the smile on your face, "I'll tear off your lashes one by one until you apologize to Wanda."

"No!" She started to cry as you pulled out one, then another one.

"Stop making this harder for me, you bitch!"

The door opened and Natasha walked inside, shocked at the scene. She closed the door after herself and went to fill her bottle with water. Sharon cried at her for help, but Natasha turned towards you and smiled. "I saw nothing."

You grinned back at her while she walked out of the toilet. Then, you turned to Sharon. "No, this is too much work for me. You keep tossing around, it's like you want me to scratch your eye or something. I have to find some other method."

Your phone beeped in your pocket and you pulled it out, only to see a text from Wanda, saying the teacher was coming to find you and Sharon.

"You lucky bitch", you said to Sharon and fixed her clothes, letting go of her throat. "We'll tell no one about this, okay?"

She nodded her head and you smiled, letting her walk out."Good girl."

The teacher opened the door, only to find you washing your hands. He looked around the toilet and then at you as you pushed your way past him and back to class.

As soon as you returned, Tony walked inside the gym and looked directly at you. "Miss Y/L/N, my office. Now."

"What?" You asked, looking at Wanda, who shrugged.

A few minutes later, you walked inside Tony's office, only to find him sitting on his chair and waiting for you. You closed the door and walked towards him. "You wanted to see me?"

Tony looked up at you. "Really? Again?"

"What?" You asked, confused.

"Did you really harass Sharon again?"Tony asked.

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms under your chest, staring down at Tony. "She deserved it. Whoever's harassing Wanda, is harassing me as well. And whoever is harassing me doesn't know who they're up against."

Tony shook his head and rubbed his hand over his face. "Why can't you just try not to make problems for at least a day? I mean, you spend more time here than at your classes with how much problems you make."

"Excuse me?" You said, staring down at him. "It's not my fault the blonde haired bitch doesn't know when to stop. And since when are you defending her? Are you fucking her?"

"Me fucking someone is not your business." Tony got up from his chair and came over to stand in front of you. You had to raise your head to look at him.

"So you are?"

"No, I'm not." He said. "I haven't been with anyone since you... " He trailed off and you looked down at the floor.

"That was almost two months ago."You said.

"I know."He nodded.

"Do you... " You licked over your dry lips, gathering your strength as you looked up at him again. "Do you regret? What we had, I mean."

Tony smiled down at you and placed his palm on the side of your face."Never."

You nodded your head.

"Is that the answer you wanted?"Tony questioned.

"I... I don't know." You shrugged. "I mean, the whole thing with James... "

"But he's been distant lately, hasn't he?"

You nodded your head again.

"I want you to know", Tony took your hand into his and placed a kiss on the back of your palm, "If I could do this all over again, I would and I wouldn't change a thing. I don't regret a damn second... well, except for me being an asshole."

You chuckled and looked up at his eyes. "Me either."

His eyes had a strange glow as he looked at you and he breathed out before speaking again, "What did you do to Sharon?"

You sighed, "First, I tried to pluck her eyelashes out, but she was tossing around too much and I didn't want to stab her eye out, so instead I wanted to put her hair on fire but then the teacher had to come and interrupt me."

As you were talking, Tony's face managed to change every possible color.

"And I remember telling her not to tell anyone about this, but she just had to snitch." You finished.

Tony looked at your face for a few seconds, being completely serious, and then he bursted out in laughter."Oh, I fucking love... " He trailed off, making your eyes widen, but he quickly added, "how crazy you are."

You smiled and Tony would reach out to touch you again, but he didn't want to touch you yet since the whole... thing with you in his office. He didn't want you to feel uncomfortable.

"Listen, this is what we're going to do." Tony said. "No one saw or heard nothing, okay? I don't have enough proof to give you a proper punishment."

You grinned at him.

"Now get back to your class."

"I will. Thank you, ... Tony."You said and turned around to walk out of his office.

Tony watched your retreating figure until the door to his office closed and he was left standing alone. He shook his head at you and went to go back to his chair, when something caught his eye.

On the ground, he saw a small plastic bag laying there filled with white powder. He crouched down and took it, turning it in his hands to get a closer look. He didn't have to think that much to finally figure out what the content of the bag was.

He knew the only one that was in his office that day was you.

His jaw clenched and he stood up in rage. He growled out, pushing his papers away from his desk and sending them flying to the floor. He couldn't believe it.

The door opened and he heard your voice. "Hey, did I-"

Your gaze stopped on the bag in Tony's hands and you cut yourself off. Your reaction told him everything he needed to know.

"Tony... " You slowly said, stepping inside his office and closing the door. You slowly approached him. "I... I can explain."