Part Fifteen

You parked your brand new, black car in front of the school. You opened the door and walked out with Wanda by your side. Everybody turned to look at you, shocked when they saw your clothes. You were wearing a black lacey crop top, which had no sleeves and showed off your cleaveage. You paired it with a short, black leather skirt and black high heels.

You heard Sam let out a loud whistle before a redhaired girl smacked him, making him shut up. James' lips were parted in shock as he looked at you.

A car parked next to yours and a blonde girl you remembered from Tony's class walked out. She smiled when she saw you and approached you.

"Y/N, right?" She asked.

"And you are?" You raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm Sharon." She said.

The group in front of the school watched the situation unfold.

"This is not going to end well."Natasha said.

"I should go and stop them." James said before Sam pulled him back by his arm.

"Don't stop the fun, man."

They saw Sharon get into your face and James turned to look at Steve."Control your girl, Steve."

"We broke up." The blonde boy said.

Meanwhile, you looked Sharon up and down.

"Why don't you leave before you get your ass kicked?" Wanda asked her.

"I will, after I tell your friend something." She said, not taking her eyes off you. "Can you guess who's Mr. Stark's new assistant?"

"You can have fun with him." You said with a smile on your face."I couldn't care less."

"Right." She looked down at your clothes. "You dress like a whore, I'm not surprised he didn't want you around him."

Wanda stopped her movements. Your cold laugh rang out through the air before you looked down at the girl."What did you just say?"

"You heard me."

"Oh, you don't know who you're messing with, bitch." You said. Before she could react, you raised your hand and slapped her across her face, making her stumble back.

You heard Wanda laugh before James rushed over to hold you back. "Y/N!"

"Get the whore away from me!"Sharon said, running away.

You and James both turned to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm gonna kill you." You pushed James away and ran after her.

"Y/N!"

"Go Y/N!" Sam encouraged from his place.

You stopped her right in front of the stairs, grabbing a handful of her hair and making her turn around.

The whole group rushed after you two to see what was happening, only to find Sharon laid on the ground as you straddled her and slapped her.

"Beat her ass!" Wanda and Natasha yelled.

"What's happening?" Steve was confused.

"Y/N, Y/N, it's enough." James said, trying to get you off the blonde girl.

"I'd gladly let you kill her." Sam said, grabbing your body and trying to pry you off the girl.

James stared down at where Sam cupped your boobs while 'trying' to get you off Sharon. "Sam, let go of my girl's tits or I swear to God-"

"What's happening here?" A teacher almost screamed when she saw the scene.

You raised your bloodied hand to move the hair out of your face.

"I think we're fucked." Sam said, letting go of you.

"She's fine." You said and looked down at Sharon's face. "Aren't you, bitch?"

"All of you - to the principal's office!"

"Fucking great." You said, getting off Sharon.

Ten minutes later, Tony stared at you, James, Sam, Natasha and Wanda sat on the chairs in front of him.

"Isn't it fun how we all gathered here?"

"You can be expelled, Miss Maximoff."Tony said. "What the hell were you thinking?"He asked, looking at the five of you.

"If- uh, if I may", Sam spoke up, raising his hand, making Tony glare at him, "Sharon deserved it, Mr. Stark."

Tony shook his head, rubbing his hand over his face.

"Miss Y/L/N, you started this. Got anything to say for yourself?" Tony looked at you.

You moved forward in your chair to get closer to Tony. "She called me a whore."

"And that's the reason for you almost killing her?"

"Yes." You said.

"You couldn't handle it in a civilized way?"

"You see, I don't just let people call me a whore. Just like I won't let people use me-"

Wanda kicked your leg, gesturing around the room with her eyes. You smiled, leaning back on the chair as you looked at Tony. "You get my point."James looked at you with a proud smile.

"Why did you encourage her?" Tony looked at the rest of the group.

"Cause she's a bad bitch."Sam said, making Tony glare at him again.

"I always got her back." Wanda said.

"Girls support girls." Natasha shrugged.

Tony let out a long sigh. "Miss Maximoff, Miss Romanoff and Mr. Wilson, detention all week for the three of you." He looked at James."Mr. Barnes as well."

You crossed your arms under your chest.

"You can go. Miss Y/L/N, you will stay."

"If I have to." You said as James squeezed your thigh before they left.

"Your mouth certainly won't help you in this situation."He said as James closed the door to the office.

"You liked my mouth when I sucked your dick off." You said.

"Stop talking about that." Tony growled. "That's in the past. It won't happen again."

"I agree." You said, crossing your legs.

"Are you aware I should be expelling you right now?" He asked.

You shrugged.

"However, if you apologize-"

You gasped, placing your hand over your chest. "Oh, I'm so sorry... for not letting a nobody like Sharon call me a whore."

"Y/N." He growled, making you stand up from your chair.

"Miss Y/L/N. Our relationship is strictly professional since you decided to end things."

"Why can't you understand-"

"And on top of that, you put Sharon into my position. Are you going to sleep with her too? Fuck her like you fucked me?" You said while walking around towards his chair. He didn't turn to look at you, so you just slid your hand down his chest, while standing behind him. "Or do you prefer fucking me?"

"Y/N..."He growled again.

"Wanna bet you'll come back when you get bored of her dry pussy?"

"Get. Out." He growled and you chuckled.

"Yes, daddy. " You rushed towards the door, as Tony looked at where your leather skirt ridden up your legs.

You slammed the door closed behind yourself and found James waiting for you at the other end of the hallway.

"He didn't expell me." You whispered to him.

James pulled you into a hug and grabbed a handful of your ass, just as Tony left his office, walking into the two of you.

None of you noticed him. James pulled you in for a hot, sloppy kiss and Tony clenched his jaw, going back inside his office.