Part Twelve

It was a few days later when you were back in Tony's class. Wanda was sitting next to you, as always. You were waiting for the class to begin when a girl in front of you spoke up.

"I can't wait for his class!"

You looked up from your drawing and focused on the blonde girl.

"Mr. Stark is so hot", she said and bit down onto her pen.

You raised an eyebrow, feeling jealousy erupt in your chest.

Her friend nodded, agreeing with her. You bit down onto your lip to stop yourself from saying anything.

Just then, the door opened and Tony walked inside, greeting everyone before he met your gaze and smiled. You smiled back at him, forgetting all about the girls in front of you.

He had the results from your last exam in his hands and he immediately got to handing them out to the students. When he got to the girls in front of you, they flirtatiously thanked him and took their papers. Your gaze darkened again as you looked at them, but Tony ignored them and got to your table. He put the paper onto the table and you saw 100% circled on the top of the paper.

You smiled at him and licked over your lower lip before he winked at you. You looked down at the paper with a smile, remembering how you got the 100 %.

After everybody had seen their results, Tony let you answer the questions for the chapter you read the last time. Wanda had gone to the toilet and Tony walked to the back of the classroom.

You heard the girls in front quietly chatting about Tony while doing their work and you glared at them while your leg bounced up and down.

Tony noticed you were nervous about something and approached you, now standing behind you.

"Miss Y/L/N, do you need help with your work?" He asked quietly and you looked up at him in question. He saw the confused look on your face and smiled, gesturing at the paper."You seem kind of stuck on the second question."

You shook your head to snap out of your thoughts. "Oh. Yes, sure." You said and Tony took Wanda's place next to you. He bent over towards you and to anyone else watching you, it would look like he was explaining the question, but in reality he placed his hand on your bare thigh and rubbed it up and down, trying to calm your leg from bouncing.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asked quietly. "Talk to me."

"The bitches in front of me are talking about you." You whispered back to him.

Tony looked at you."What?"

"They're talking about how hot you are." You explained quietly and Tony smiled, squeezing your thigh.

"They can talk, sweetheart. I'm yours."He said and you smiled, looking deep into his eyes that always calmed you down. "Meet me after class."You nodded your head and he got up to go and help the other student.

As soon as the bell rang, Wanda rushed out of the school to go hang out with Vision. Eventually, everybody left the classroom and you and Tony were the only people left inside.

You closed the door and walked slowly towards his desk, where he was rolling up his sleeves while looking at you.

You stood in front of his table while he looked you up and down.

"Thank you for the 100%." You said and bent over his desk to kiss him, which he gladly accepted.

"You earned it." He said to you and you bit your lip as you remembered that day. Tony reached in his pocket and pulled out the lacey material, twisting it around his finger. "You forgot these at my place, by the way."