Part Thirteen

It was Saturday morning and you told your parents you'll sleep over a friend's house for the weekend, when really, you were in the car with Tony as he was driving into the city next to yours. He kept his hand on your thigh the whole time he was driving.

You were looking at the buildings you passed by until Tony made a turn in one street. You looked at him as he parked in front of a house and he smiled at you, squeezing your leg.

"Where are we?" You asked.

"This is my house." Tony simply said.

"Your house?" You repeated. "But you have a house-"

"Yeah, this is my other house." Tony said as you stared at another mansion in front of you. Just how rich was this man?

He led you inside the house and as soon as the door was closed, Tony pressed against you, wrapping his arms around your waist as he pulled you to his chest. "I plan on taking you in every single room."

Your breath hitched in your throat and you bit your lip.

Tony chuckled. "Relax, sweetheart. We got two days for doing that." He said, bending down and kissing your neck.

You rubbed more onto his crotch, making Tony groan against your skin.

"I see you missed me too."He said.

"I did and I'm tired of hiding." You mumbled out.

"We can't do anything until you finish your last year." Tony said, pulling away from you and turning you around in his hands so you were facing him.

"I know."You said with a frown.

Tony placed his fingers under your chin and made you look up at him."Don't be sad, sweetheart. It's gonna be over before you know it. Only a few months left, okay?"

You nodded your head.

"Now kiss me." Tony said and you propped yourself up on your toes to reach him. You quickly placed your lips on his and kissed him, and Tony quickly kissed you back while he lifted you up in his arms.

Your legs wrapped around his waist and Tony carried you towards the bedroom. He placed you on the comfy bed and quickly towered above you and continued to kiss you. You placed your hands on his back and kissed him back.

"I want you so fucking bad." He mumbled out against your skin and in a flash, you both were naked and Tony spread your legs, slamming his cock inside of you.

Your back arched off the bed and into him as he rammed into you. You whined out as Tony kissed your neck. That's when you were interrupted by your phone ringing out.

Tony stilled his movements and you got it from where it was laid next to you on the bed. You saw James' name flash on your screen and you threw the phone back on the bed, not wanting to answer it.

"Answer it, honey." Tony said, pulling out all the way to the tip.

"Don't wanna talk to him." You said, grinding onto Tony.

"I said answer it, or you'll be punished." Tony growled and you grabbed the phone immediately, answering it and putting it onto your ear.

"H-hello?" You said with a shaky voice.

"Y/N? Hey, it's James. How are you?"

You let out a breath as Tony slammed back inside of you.

"You gonna answer that question, sweetheart?"Tony whispered.

"I'm fine, James." You said, biting down onto your lip as Tony thrust against all the right places. "How... how are you?"

"Oh... well, I'm fine. Your voice sounds different though."

"Yeah, cause I'm sick." You pretended to cough as Tony pulled out of you and ordered for you to get onto all fours.

"You're gonna talk to him while I fuck you, understood?" Tony asked, pulling onto your hair. You quickly nodded your head as James began to talk about the school work. Meanwhile, Tony slapped your ass and slammed back all the way into you. You gasped at the intensity of his thrusts.

He was drilling into you and you would collapse on the bed if it wasn't for his strong hands holding you.

He bit onto your shoulder, making you pull the phone away from your ear as you moaned.

"... So, I was wondering if you're free to meet up?" James finished.

"A-actually, I'm out of town for the weekend, so", you let out a soft moan when Tony touched your g-spot. "...I can't go out with you."

"Oh, no worries then. What about when you get back?" James asked and you could hear the excitement in his voice.

"S-sure." You breathed out.

"Okay, I gotta go now. See you, Y/N."

"Bye James." You quickly ended the call and threw your phone over the bed, moaning out loud as Tony stretched your walls.

"You wanna meet up with him, huh?"He asked, slamming into you with more force. "Did you forget you're mine or do I need to remind you who you belong to? You. Are. Mine." He growled into your ear.

"Yes... yes, sir, I'm yours." You whined out through your daze as the pleasure was taking over you.

"This pussy belongs to me. " Tony growled. "Now cum around my cock."

"Yes... oh fuck!" You whined out as you clenched down around Tony and came over him. Tony smirked before he pulled out, cumming onto your lower back and on your ass.

He cleaned you both up, while you were still floating in your own bubble of pleasure. He made you lay down on the bed with your head on his chest, whispering in your ear how good you were.

"Tony... " You breathed out and he looked down at you, kissing the top of your head.

"There you are." Tony said with a smile on his face. "There's my good girl. You feeling good?"

You nodded your head.

"Do you need anything?"

This time, you shook your head, clinging more onto Tony.

The weekend with Tony passed peacefully and you both were enjoying it. You did everything you couldn't do back home - from walking hand in hand in parks to going to dinner as a couple.

After the weekend ended, you both got back home and back into your usual student/teacher relationship, while deep down, you both hid you were more than that.

Life seemed peaceful over the next few days, but none of you knew it was only temporary and none of you were prepared for the chaos that would happen over the next few days.