Part Seven

You came down the stairs and into the living room where Tony was sitting on the couch and watching TV

You came down the stairs and into the living room where Tony was sitting on the couch and watching TV. Acting like he's not there, you walked in front of the TV before you sat down next to Tony. You took the remote and changed the TV channels, putting on a random romantic movie.

"Hey, I was watching that!" Tony spoke up and only then, you turned to look at him.

"Didn't see you there." You said and raised the volume.

"Well, put it back."

"No, I like this movie." You said and pretended to be interested in it. Tony sighed, having no other option but to watch it with you.

Your phone turned on where it was laid on the table and both of you looked towards it, only to see a message from James.

"That your lover boy texting you?"Tony asked and you snatched the phone from the table.

"Why do you care?" You asked."You've had your chance."

Tony bit his lower lip as he looked at you and your smile when you replied to James' text.

"He's not good for you." Tony spoke up again.

"Why is he not good for me?"You placed your phone between you two on the couch and looked up at Tony.

"I know that you think of him as the golden boy of the school. He's got perfect grades, perfect record but he's a playboy, sweetheart. He changes girls every week. I don't want you getting hurt."

"Well, in that case, you shouldn't have pushed me away like that." You said and Tony looked down at the floor, his hands coming up to his shirt to undo one more button.

"I had to."

"Why?" You pressed.

"I couldn't help feeling guilty whenever I was anywhere close to your father. What would he say?"Tony asked. "And I'm your teacher."

"So what?" You asked. "Nobody has to know. It could've been our little secret." You whispered as you crawled over to him on the couch.

His gaze dropped down to your cleaveage and he licked over his lower lip.

"Could've been?" He looked up at you when you were close to his face.

"Yeah." You said, running your finger over his jaw with a smirk on your face. "If you hadn't pushed me away."You said and suddenly pulled out of his reach, just as he was about to touch you. He looked at you in surprise and you went back to where you were sitting.

Tony let out a growl before he pressed you into the couch, his hand wrapping over your throat, lightly squeezing at the sides as he growled into your ear. "Don't play with me, little girl."

You grinned at him and then fake pouted. "I'm so sorry sir. I'll behave from now on."You said and Tony felt his pants tighten around his crotch when you said sir.