Part Eleven

It was a beautiful, sunny day and you were out shopping with Wanda. You were looking at a short, summer dress and Wanda was on the other side of the store, looking at the lingerie since her and Vision's anniversary was coming up.

You picked the dress in your size and decided to buy it, then joined Wanda on the other side. She just found a perfect red set and turned to look at you. "Does it look good?"

You took the lingerie from her hands and took a better look at it, imagining Wanda in it. You winked at her."You're going to look so good in this. I'm jealous of Vision."

Wanda winked back at you, taking the set you handed her. "Thank you."

You were about to turn around so you can pay for your stuff when your eyes caught sight of another set of lingerie."Do they have this one in pink?"

Some time later, you parked in front of a café so you could get drinks for you and Wanda. You decided to sit on the fresh air and not go inside when you heard your name being called.

You turned around, only to see your father sitting behind one of the tables and across from him was... Tony.

"Girls!" Your father waved you both over to them.

You and Wanda shared a look and she shrugged. "Let's go, the hottie is there."

You walked towards the table with Wanda following you. Tony's eyes never left your body. You had a thin, summer dress on that reached above your knees. He could see your nipples under it.

"Girls!" Your father said again, excitedly.

Wanda greeted them both and you walked to stand behind your father.

"Hi, daddy." You said, bending over to kiss his cheek. You looked at Tony through your lashes. "Hi, Mr. Stark."

"Hi, sweetheart."Your father said, patting your hand that was resting on his shoulder.

"Hi." Tony said.

"Why don't you girls join us?"Your father asked. Wanda was excited and nodded her head, while you shrugged, looking at Tony.

"Sure."You said.

You both took your seats on the other sides of the table.

"Did you two have fun?" Your father looked at Tony to explain to him."They were out shopping."

"Oh, we had fun, daddy." You said.

"You girls bought anything?" Tony asked this time. You looked at him when you felt his leg touching yours under the table.

"We bought... " Wanda looked at you in panic. "Dresses."

"Dresses?" Your father raised an eyebrow, looking at Wanda.

"Yeah", and she started to explain how they looked while you slipped your high heel off your foot and then trailed it higher and higher up Tony's leg. He shot you a look that said 'Behave'.

You ignored him, going higher until your father spoke up, interrupting your little game.

"What will you girls drink?" He asked.

"Just some soda for me." You answered.

"Same for me." Wanda said.

"Can you order it for me while I go to the toilet?" You asked him and he nodded his head.

You got up from the chair and walked inside the café and through the door which lead to two toilets. One of them was for women and the other for the men.

"I have a phone call to make, please excuse me." Tony said, getting up from the chair. Your father nodded his head.

Tony walked inside the café and shot a look at your table to make sure no one was watching. He slipped through the door to the toilet, then went into the one for women.