The Epilogue

You were sitting in your living room, when your phone rang. You saw it was an unknown number and your heart dropped. You already knew who it was. Your mother looked at you, but you only took your phone from the table and got up, walking to another room.

You answered the call and put the phone on your ear. You were met with silence, just like every time.

"Are you going to talk this time, Tony?" You asked.

You heard a deep sigh from the other side of the phone. "You know it's me."

"I knew for months." You said.

"I- uh, I call you every time, believing I can talk to you, but... It's hard. I don't know what to say to you, or ask you."

"You've been calling me for months. I wanted to change my number, but I... I think I knew it was you, deep inside." You said.

"So, how have you been?" You heard him ask.

You gulped before answering him."I'm fine. I got married."You said, tears forming in your eyes while you fiddled with the ring on your finger.

"Really?" You heard the difference in his voice and a tear fell from your eye, rolling down your cheek. "I... I'm happy for you. Is he treating you right?"

You nodded, "He's the best. Actually, uh, I'm going to be a mother in a few months, Tony."You said, rubbing over your belly.

Tony let his own tears fall on the other side of the phone. "You know the gender?"

"It's a boy." You said.

"I'm happy for you. I'm really happy for you, Y/N." He said, making you smile.

"Thank you, Tony. Uh... how have you been?"

"I'm good. Everything's going... fine."

You nodded, "I'm glad."

"Hey, listen, uh.. I need to go." He said and you heard him sniffling on the other side. "Can I call you again sometimes?"

"Of course, Tony. Whenever you want."

"And uh, I'm genuinely happy for you. I hope he'll treat you better than I ever could. I just want you to know, I'll always love you."

"I'll always love you too, Tony. You were the first man I was in love with."You said and said goodbye to each other.

And that was the last you heard of Tony. He never called you again.

THE END.

Thank you to everyone who read this story. ❤

I hope you enjoyed it.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐓 ~ 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤 🎉