Chapter One (in improvement rn due to my bad English two years ago)

You thought you were enough. Enough? How pathetic..

Living in the shadow of your little sister who was spoiled with love and protection letting your potential root till the point that you decided not to waste your words and stay silent.

Exactly what your family wanted. [A failure should stay quit and behave.]

Your strength and intelelegance weren't enough. The fact that you were able to fighting hiliculous at the age of 10, cooking big meals at the age of 8 and solving complicated alchemical problems at the age of 4 were ignored.

In Teyvat only one thing matters. Having a vision...

Your family was well known for the amount of vision users so they expected you to follow their foot steps.

Not being able to face their expectations and staying visionless at the age of 12 forced them to treat you like shit. You got called a failed project and you were simply ignored.

In the same year your sister was born.

With narrow eyes, ready to kill you were looking at the baby who got the love and care you wished to have.

Years passed and your sister grew a lovely and polite child.

Still... she couldn't solve alchemical problems and other complicated stuff.

"Was she better than I? Why was she getting so much love? Was that because she got a pyro vision at the age of 3?"

You already got that no one will look at you if you aren't blessed by the gods... but is this world really that unfair?

The thing that triggered you the most was that she tried to play with you. You knew that you couldn't refuse because your parents would beat you up for bad behavior.

Her sixth birthday was the ending of your suffering (or not?). As every year the preparation was very dizzy and chaotic. Maids where cleaning, cooking and yelling around.

You were standing in the middle of the room when your father pushed you to the side. You fell down.

"Get out of the way!" he screamed. "Do me, I mean us a favor and die.. useless scum."

You looked up.. your emotionless and empty eyes made his blood boil. You saw his arm moving getting ready to hit you again-

"Sir, it's the birthday of your lovely daughter Chyou. Don't pay attention to her." Satisfyed by the maids words he left the room.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked with a sweet underton. You nooded and got up.

"Oh my oh my, sometimes I forget that you don't want to answer.. or can't answer". The maid started to search for something in her pocket. Your eyes followed her actions.

"Can you help me with the shopping list? I won't manage to buy this in time". She smiled at you and gave you the small paper she took out of her pocket.

Using this as an excuse to leave the house of hell called home you took the shopping list and went out.

The way to the Liyue Harbor wasn't new for you. Ones you drank tea with lady ningungang (a close friend of your family) there.. good old days when you had friends and were able to play chess with your mother.

Ofc she wouldn't win against you. But after the round she would praise you and call you her smart girl.

You screw up, the past... you tought.. isn't relevant and interest-