Even if you are not ready for the day, it cannot always be night...

¡NOT CANON, THIS IS JUST A NEW YEAR SPECIAL!

Enjoy it guys c;

_________________________________

A new year, a new beginning...

Even if you still had no clue who Scaramouche was you enjoyed the time with him.

Yes sometimes he was rough and harsh but overall he had a soft spot for you.

Once in the beginning of December some agents who weren't familiar with you had their fun mocking you. He wasted not a single second slicing their throat up.

Having a lover among the Harbingers really was something.

Violence?

Wasn't really a problem, however the emotional manipulation was.

He made clear, there was not a second option you could possibly take. This life was it, you had to accept it.

How could there be anything else if you had no clue who he was nor where to go else.

Days in Snezhnaya turned into weeks and soon those weeks turned into months. It didn't take long as the year was almost over.

The frozen nation had its positive aspects which not even the cold could affect. For example the celebrations.

The people really loved to throw insane parties. Especially the Harbingers. A young man introduced you to this party culture.

The first time you met him he was confused that you seemed to forget him.

However, that day Scaramouche didn't let him question more.

*

"Today is new year eve. We celebrate with a lot of din and food." Childe smiled at you.

"Yes I was told earlier. The agents got crazy finding me the perfect fit... even if I'd prefer to stay alone."

A voice interrupted your conversation.

"You can be alone later." Scaramouche was standing in the second floor hallway of the huge castle facing you two.

Pierro ordered every single Harbinger to stay in the castle during the celebration days. You had no clue if something happened that required them all united.

The only things you witnessed were the plenty arguments among the 10 Harbingers.

It was tiring hearing Scaramouche complain about 9 people at once. Whenever you questioned him why he hated them he rolled his eyes and told you to mind your own business.

If you hit a never he even threatened you... but soon enough you figured out that these were empty words. Even if he hissed that he would break your arm he never fulfilled these threats.

The worst thing you caught was a slap.

In a way you enjoyed this... it reminded you of your home and ironic enough you missed it sometimes. Not the people but the locations, it was your favorite part to play in the huge gardens of the mansions your parents owned.

And you had to admit that you developed a weird habit to crave the pain. You couldn't tell why but sometimes you provoked Scaramouche to slap you.

It was like a small reminded you were alive.

Childe left you two alone. He had no energy to argue on such a happy day.

"Darling, will you join me to watch the fire works later. It isn't a request it's an order."